C H A P T E R 0 8

"But why do you hate him Ishita" Raman managed to stuttered after recovering from initial shock received by his lady love.

"He is bloody moron. I don't know why god send such people on earth" Raman gulped his saliva seeing Ishita who was gritting her teeth mentioning about Raman Bhalla.

"But what he did?" Only his heart knew how much impatient he was to know the reason behind her hatred towards the poor soul.

"He is womaniser Raman. Your boss son is rich spoilt moron who don't know how to respect women. I don't know how Bhalla Uncle tolerate him"

Womaniser!!!!!!
How could I be Womaniser when I myself choose to run away from them?
Raman wondered hearing Ishita words. As far as he know he is same Raman Bhalla who was women repeller until he bumped with crazy southindian doctor.

"Accha!!!! What he did to get immense hatred from you?"

"Why are you favouring him so much Raman? Oh ya!! You are respecting him because he is your boss son and would be boss but trust me Raman that man don't even deserve ounce of respect.

"OK fine I won't respect him from now but at least tell me what he did" his innerself cried while saying so.

"Are don't you know your boss son caught in scandal on the evening of his arrival itself? That moron tried to misbehave with a girl in spell of alcohol. I wonder why don't media captured his face varna Delhi ki roads pe pitwaati usko toh main"

His senses became numb hearing her words and soon his calculation mind started to connect all dots together which made his madrasan hate him.

He remembered that evening very well when his parents threw a party on his arrival from Scotland.

Three years before, Evening of party

Raman smiled meeting his father another friend who congratulated him on his arrival. It was day when he catched every person from there family and friends circle as he came back to India after six long years.

"Raman Puttar don't think about going now.  Your parents missed you so much." Raman father old business associate patted Raman back while sipping his soft drink.

"Don't worry Uncle. You're going to spot me here only" Raman flashed his dimpled smile and went towards his friends and cousins who were waiting for him near bar counter.