G I S T

Hey guys!!
That's damn long time since we met. Well yes we meet but not here 😂😂
Anyway today I have some special purpose to serve which made me come here. There are two curious souls who were quite excited to read this story which made me come here 😆😆😆.
Well this update credit goes to Akriti154 and Creativemind4u the two awesome friends of mine who wanted it to read and asking again and again. Honestly I didn't had plans for this fiction as I wanted to concentrate on Finding the Lost Soul but sometimes we can do for our friends 😉.

So lovely souls here is the next part of this story but since its month I updated so I'm postings small gist below.

Ishita Raman Bhalla is the head over in heels love with her husband, the youngest CEO and businessman Raman Om Prakash Bhalla. He is the man who managed to flutter her heart with there first meet. But when she fell in love with him she just knew him as Raman Kumar, the confusion between Raman Kumar and Raman Kumar Bhalla lead towards a funny romantic love story between two individuals and later made them fell in love.

So how they fell in love, how the confusion sorted, where is Raman at present? There are plenty of questions lined which will be answered with progress of story 😄

Hey guys it's been ages since I wrote this story so I'm pretty nervous how it went. So if this part wasn't upto mark then do let me know. I will improve it 😊 and love to all those who read this story previously and enjoyed it. If you enjoyed this part as well then do hit star button and share your views. Will love to hear same and my two souls enjoy this chapter 😄. I hope you will love it.

With love
Aarohi ❤