C H A P T E R 0 7

Heyaa!!!!
I know I came here after so long.
I hope you all must remember this story.  This is small chapter from my side. I hope you all will enjoy it. I will give long chapter after this one.
Enjoy reading 😊

Like every season, love also had season which give a new warmth to the hearts.
With the first winter of London Ishita witnessed a new side of her which she never felt.
The butterfly feelings of love which were confined for her till romance novels was infront of her today, named as Raman.
Raman......the person who's mere presence is able to lit her dull day. Raman who's dimple smile was only thing she wished with the starting of day.

She didn't confessed him anything nor he but few feelings don't have need to confess, they were expressed with gesture only.

Her yearning eyes for him after 5 in evening, there long phone calls, his little treats on weekends were only which she wanted.

Apart from her another soul was equally happy for them. Mihir Arora decided to be a silent spectator in there love journey. He never thought his rough tough friend could be a love sick puppy someday. His sudden disappearance from office won't needed explanations from now.

There was another evening when Ishita happily reached at the destined place and started to  wait for Raman who promised to come by 6. She started to tap her foot to kill her time, "Where is he?"

"Bhoww!!!!"

"Raman......" she chided and sat beside Raman. "Where was you?"

"Sorry sorry......I was caught in something. When you reached here?"

"Few minutes back. Raman today I want something from you"

"Are you can ask anything from me yaar...."

"You never took me at your place. We always meet in public places"

"God....... you are epic Ishita. It's a small thing. Don't worry I will take you tomorrow itself. Happy?"

"Super Happy...." Ishita smiled cheekily and both continued to sit in park for sometime before going there respective homes.

Next day as they planned Raman reached at Mihika place sharp 12. Ishita who was excited like no tomorrow dressed herself in black jumpsuit along overcoat. Hurriedly she sat beside Raman and both drove towards the other side of city where there penthouse is situated.