I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hey beautiful readers,

  I don't know how many of you remembered me but I'm the piece of popcorn who jumped from the world of madness called IshRa

Precisely three years back I fell in love with a pair who not only made me mad but also disturbed my senses and landed me to India Forum. A place where I discovered something more about me, a new dimensions of mine.

And ya I became a writer. Started to pen my imaginations in words.

Ishita and Raman will always be a special characters for me because they made me meet to a new person of mine.

RAABTA is the first story which I started on India Forum under name Baawri Piya Ki but didn't continued it because of some reasons but after two years a special friend of mine reminded me about it and I decided to pen it down with more perfection and in better way.

Thank you tripura1091 for letting me remind this story.

I don't know how many of you remembered me,but this is a small try from my side for the couple who became inspiration for me.

Raabta is the Rom-Com story of Raman and Ishita life. They were poles apart like two opposite  shores of river but fell in love in the most weird circumstances. I couldn't promise of something blockbuster story but I could say I will try my best to entertain you all through this story.

The updates could be slow too but I will try to give it as soon as possible.

Before ending this note I want to make small request to all of you. I'm a very small writer who writes because of passion. Not only fanfic but also other fiction. Writer is incomplete without motivation and support and so I'm. I know most of you read my work over YHM Forum and appreciated them too. I will be glad if you read my other two novels ●Without You and ●One Step Closer and share your thoughts with me. It will be work as great motivation with me.

I know there are many yhm fans are here and I'm eager to meet you all.

TaDa!!!
See you soon