Taken

Jasmine Nichole
Tuesday, Feb 2nd
5:39pm

Coming home from school, I heard loud screams and cries coming from upstairs.

I threw my book bag down and ran up the stairs and into the my moms room to see two men stomping her.

"No! Stop! Please stop! Your hurting her" I cried running over to my mom and protecting her from the men.

"Aye yo shawty? You need to move! This bitch stole from us and owe us money and I want that or the drugs back or imma murk you and this bitch!" The dark skin man with several golden chains around his neck yelled causing me to jump.

The other one just starred at me, watching my every move.

"No! I don't care what she owes you! This is my mother and you will not hurt her or me" I screamed at them then turned to my mother to see she was beaten badly.

"Bitch! I said move" He yelled pulling out a gun and pointing it at me.

I screamed and held my hands up. "I'm sorry!! Please don't hurt her" I cried.

The other man that was starring me down then spoke. "Get yo ass up!" He yelled

I did as told and stood against the wall. "Aye yo Dave! Kill that bitch I'm tired of seeing her" He yelled looking me directly in the eyes.

"No please! Don't kill her!! I'll do anything please!" I cried begging him as Dave roughly grabbed my mother by her hair and put the gun to her chin.

"Please!! I'll do anything! I'll pay you for anything she owes you!! J-just don't kill her" I cried getting down on my knees.

Dave looked up at the other man, who hadn't taken his eyes off of me once.

"What you gonna do Ken!?" Dave yelled impatiently.

So that's his name Ken?

Ken then looked at me. "Let the bitch go D! You!? Go pack yo shit... you coming with me to work until you hand me 60 thousand dollars in cash in my hand" Ken said with a smirk.

I started to cry, I'm Jasmine Lala Nichole but everyone calls me Nichole. I'm 18 years old and the youngest child out of my two sisters and one brother. Nate who's 22, NayNay who's 20, and Jackie who's 19. They all have there own apartments and hate our mother with a passion because of the shit she puts us through. Let this right here be one example why they hate her.

Jacking me up by my shirt Ken pushed me out of the room. "Move yo ass! Go get yo shit!! Ion got all day" He yelled following me to my room.

I quickly packed my things into a pink duffle bag as he watched me.

Ken was the biggest and meanest drug lord in California. He was 21 years of age and Fine as can be but he wasn't for me, he was too dangerous and a man hoe. I know this because he tried talking to both of my sisters before but they turned him down, he never had spoken to me until now. He would just stare and lick his lips.

"I'm done" I sniffed looking down as I stood a couple inches away from him.

"Ight let's go..." he said pushing me out of the room.

"Wait-!!" I said as I stopped walking down the stairs.

"What? Ion have all day" he said rudely.

"C-can I say goodbye to her... I-I know I might not ever see her again" I asked with sad eyes.

He signed and rubbed his hands down his face in aggravation. "Bitch hurry up! You got five minutes then yo ass better be in that car!! You understand me?" He yelled grabbing me by my neck, getting all up in my face.

I looked at him and nodded quickly. "Yes! I u-understand" I sniffed.

He looked at my lips, licking over his before letting me go and walking out of the door.

I ran up the stairs to my momma, she was sitting up against to bed with a busted lip, black eye, and a cut across her left cheek.

"Omg momma!" I cried running to her and hugging her tightly.

Let's just say I'm a huge mommy's girl, if that's a thing, I never had my daddy growing up unlike Nate, NayNay and Jackie. We all had different daddy's and my momma didn't know who mines was so on the weekend when it was time for them to go with their dads? Me and mom would have a girls night and have fun.

I don't have a clue how my mom was introduced to drugs and stealing shit but I know it started around when I turned 16.

"Mommy?" I cried pulling away from the hug. I cupped her cheeks, holding her head up as it hung low.

"Please momma! Say something! He's taking me away from you" I cried but she did nothing.

"Yo-you've gotta get better momma...I'm gonna pay him back and then come back home but you gotta get better" I cried as I rested my forehead against hers.

I hugged her one last time before getting up and leaving the room.

"Took you long enough" Ken said coldly when I got into the car. Dave was driving "you hungry shorty?" He asked looking at me through the review mirror.

I shook my head no. Ken looked back at me. "He asked you a fucking question! Not no got damn head nod!! You hungry or not!?" He yelled.

"No!" I cried

"Ight then, Dave gone take us back to the crib bro... imma just let this bitch starve" Ken said and Dave nodded.

I wonder if my brother and sisters gonna come looking for me?