Just His Maid

Jasmine Nichole
Wednesday, Feb 3rd
8:24Am

I woke up to yelling and arguing coming throughout the house. Feeling for Ken, his side of the bed was empty.

I took the covers from off of me and sat up letting my feet hang off of the bed. Looking down I noticed I was dressed in one of Ken's t-shirts that looked like a dress on me.

"No Kentrell! Fuck you!" A loud female screamed downstairs as I stood at the top of them.

"Ken?" I said not even above a whisper causing them to stop and look up at me.

"Then you got another bitch in this house!?" The girl yelled giving me a stank look.

Ken looked back at her. "Man! Diamond that's just my new maid!! And if I wanted another bitch in my house? I can have one because I pay the bills in this bitch" He yelled at her.

Just a maid? A fucking maid?! So you take your maids virginity, kiss her, and basically ask her to have your baby? Where they do that at?

"You know what kentrell!? I don't even give a fuck anymore! Just take care of your daughter and It won't be a problem! Here Kelsey! Say hey to your father!" Diamond said pushing a little girl in front of kentrell.

I walked by Ken's side and looked down at her, she looked just like Ken. I mean eyes, nose, ears and all.

"Diamond...man stop playing with me! Take this girl and go yo ass home! Ion got time to be raising no damn kid" He yelled.

But, didn't he just ask me for a son last night? Oh, okay.

"The fuck you mean you ain't got time to for no kid! Hell you helped me make her didn't you!? I've had her since she was born and been taking care of her---"

"Ain't that your fucking job to take care of her! You her momma! Fuck you mean" Ken cut her off, Kelsey just looked between the two as they argued.

"It's not just my job kentrell! She's your responsibility too! You don't want me to have her around other nigga so I suggest you take her" Diamond yelled.

Diamond was a pretty light skin girl, standing about 6'1 and looked older than me. She had long black hair with blonde ends, she was thick but mostly thick in the thighs, Ian gonna lie she was a bad bitch.

As they argued I waved Kelsey over to me. She took my hand and I led her upstairs to my bedroom.

"My daddy don't like me, why?" She cried once I closed the door.

I got down on my knees in front of her. "No no baby, your daddy does like you h--he just doesn't get to spend time with you because of his job" I told her not really knowing what to say, this wasn't my child nor my business to jump into.

"But my mommy says he hates me and she said she wishes I wasn't born so she wouldn't have to deal with me or him" she cried, I cried a little too and just pulled her in my arms.

"Shhh! It's okay, I like you okay?" I pulled away and smiled at her, she wiped her tears away and nodded.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked hearing Ken and Diamond continue to argue.

"Can we watch frozen?" She smiled.

"We can watch whatever you want" I smiled picking her up and placing her in the middle of my bed, I turned on frozen and we watched the first half of it before both of us fell asleep.

Kentrell Lewis
Wednesday, Feb 3rd
10:16am

"Bye! Stupid ass bitch!!" I yelled and slammed my front door.

I swear I should have never fucked Diamond ghetto ass. Gold digging ass bitch make me sick!

Going upstairs I went straight into Nichole's room to see her and Kelsey sleeping with the movie frozen playing.

I tapped Nichole. "Let me holler at you for a sec" I told her as she opened her eyes.

I had been watching Nichole since I saw her and her sister NayNay walking home from school one day. She was bad ass hell and smart too, just by looking at her I could tell she was a goody too shoes and I had to have her but she was too young than.

Now? Boy oh boy! This girl gonna seriously get a nigga in trouble. She so damn fine man! It's crazy!! And the pussy? A nigga almost couldn't pull out, I would stay in her forever if I could.

Stepping out in the hall, she followed behind making sure not to wake Kelsey.

There was an awkward silence. "So? How old is she?" She asked looking at me with her arms crossed on her chest.

"She's 4 going to be 5 in April" I said and she just nodded.

"She's staying here with me now, so imma need for you to take care of her too" I said, she just nodded.

"What you want for breakfast? I am the maid, don't you think you need to tell me things like that?" She said smartly.

I chuckled at her pettiness and rubbed my chin. "Yea, get dressed in your uniform and go cook me and my daughter some blueberry pancakes with bacon, eggs & cheese, and a side of hash browns" I told her, she looked at me in disbelief.

"Chop chop! The food isn't gonna make it self!" I clapped my hands in her face.

"Fuck you kentrell!" She yelled in my face about to walk away but I roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Get your hands off of me!" She screamed pushing me away, I grabbed her face and brought it close to mine.

"You wake my daughter and watch what I do to you! Don't think you run shit because I gave you a little taste of this dick last night, your my personal maid and still do as I say! Now go get dressed and your ass better have my breakfast on the table by the time I come downstairs!! Have I made myself clear bitch!?" I yelled in her face as she cried looking into my eyes.

I slammed her against the wall. "I said have I made myself clear!!"

"Yes! Yes!!" She cried in pain.

Letting go of her face I watch her slide down the wall and cry in her hands.

"You better do what I said"