In my Home

Kentrell Lewis
Saturday , October 4th
8:27am

"Omg! Ken! Where have you been? It's 8 in the morning" Diamond yelled running to me tying up her robe.

I looked at her side ways. "Making money that's where, why you up? And why tf you naked!?" I asked snatching the robe unloose, she quickly fixed herself and looked back at the stairs.

"B-Baby? You hungry? Let me make you breakfast" she said grabbing my arm and trying to pull me but I didn't budge.

I pulled away. "Mannn diamond wtf is up with you?" I said heading towards the stairs, she ran after me.

"Nothing nothing! Nothing at all! I just wanna fix you something to eat, I know your probably hungry from working all morning"

"I ain't hungry" I pulled away but she quickly grabbed me again. "You sure? Come on anything you want" she begged as tears started to fill her eyes.

I shoved her off. " I said I wasn't fuckin hungry or can't you fucking hear!?" I yelled then jogged up the stairs.

"Kentrell plz wait!" She begged following behind me.

Soon at I hit the top of the stairs I smelt that "sex" smell and I have her the death stare. "Ken look let m-

"Shut the fuck up!" I raised my hand to slap her but I stopped myself.

I stormed in our room and saw a nigga In MY bed with Kelsey laying beside him sleeping. "Oh hell no! You got another nigga around my daughter Diamond" I yelled causing him to jump of outta the bed.

"Ken I- I can explain" she cried

"Diamond what the fuck is going on! Who is this nigga?!" They nigga yelled putting on his shoes.

"The nigga that own this MotherFuckin house and bed that y'all fuckin in!" I yelled trying to get to him as Diamond held me back.

"Ken I need to tell you something! Plz stop" Diamond cried

I pushed her. "Bitch get the fuck off of me! Knew I should've gave yo hoe ass another chance!! You really got my daughter in the this bed with another nigga!?" I yelled gently picking her up.

"Kelsey isn't your ken! I'm s-sorry" Diamond cried

I looked at her then at Kelsey, then at the nigga. "Kelsey had his nose and everything" I laid her back down and pulled out my gun.

"So you mean to tell me...I been raising another baby!? Mann Diamond I swear to God I'll kill both of y'all MotherFuckers Right now!" I yelled pointing the gun at her head.

"No no please ! I'm so sorry Ken! I was gonna tell you ! I was gonna tell you" she cried scooting away.

"When Diamond!? When we said our s valves and I was stuck with yo hoe ass forever!?"

I can't believe this shit. "Get the fuck out of my house"

The guy quickly left and she tried to pick up Kelsey. "Don't touch her!"

"This is my baby and I'm not leaving her here! She's going with me" she screamed hold her close.

"Wanna make a bet?" I asked pointing my gun back at her.

"I'm Coming back for her" I cried before kissing her for head and leaving.

"FUCK!" I screamed punching a hole In The wall.