Nobody can have you

Jasmine Nichole
Saturday , October 5th
3:00am

Quint had agreed to help me get revenge on Ken and also agreed not to kill him unless I said so.

Do I want to kill him? hell no! No matter how much hate I have towards him because of all the shit he did to me and put me through ? He's still the father of my first child and I know how it feels to grow up without a father so I'm not gonna put my child in that situation because of me.

The plan was to basically make him jealous and see how much I'm worth, to see if I was the girl he wanted to be with.

I wanted ken to fight for me...

"Aye...you ready to go?" Quint yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm yea..." I said clearing my throat and grabbing my phone.

"Lemme talk to ya foe a sec Ma.." Quint said pulling at his beard then grabbing my hand and pulling me into his bedroom.

He sat down the pulled me on his lap. "Soo whats up?" I asked nervously, he was TOO damn fine.

"This plan...what if I get attached to you? What if something doesn't go as planned and I have no choice but to kill him?" He asked

"That's not gonna happen a-"

"How can you be so sure?" I looked him in his eyes.

"Cause I'm in love you kentrell" I said before getting up and walking out of the bedroom.

We left his house and made our way to kentrell house to get Jahmir and get this revenge started.

"So wanna go out to dinner after we get the lil man ?" Quint asked looking at me then back at the road.

"Sure, you think kentrell gonna be mad?" I asked as we pulled into the neighborhood.

"Fuck that nigga, and whatever he gotta say if you ask me! He had something good and failed to realize it so that his fucking problem" he said pulling in to kentrell driveway.

I took a deep breath. "Look Ma, we don't kno each other like that but you asked for help and imma man of my word so imma help you... just don't fold on me". He said grabbing my chin

I looked at him then kissed his cheek. "I won't"

He got out of the car then came around to my side and helped me out, He grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs then took out my key and unlocked the door.

"Ken!" I yelled as we walked into the house and Quint closed the door behind us.

"Where tha fu-" he stopped at the top of the stairs with Jahmir in his arms sound asleep.

I looked back at Quint with fear in my eyes. "I'm right here baby, he ain't gonna touch ya" he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek.

Kentrell chuckled "aye homie? Tf you doin with my wife?"

"Give me my son Ken" I said to him before Quint could respond.

"Yo son!? You mean our son? It takes two you kno" he yelled causing me to jump.

"Ohh now he's your son!? You left me for months but he's yours right? Tf outta here...give him to me" I said reaching for Jahmir but he moved back.

"No! You ain't taking my son away from me!? And you damn sure ain't about to have this bitch ass nigga around him" kentrell yelled pointing at Quint.

"Give me my son kentrell or I'm calling the police" I threatened

He looked down at me with hurt & anger.

"You leaving me? After everything we've been through?"

"Yes! You've hurt me too many time ken and I can't do this anymore...can I please have my son?" I chocked reaching for him again.

He nodded and then looked down at him. "If I can't have you...nobody can" he said before holding Jahmir over the stair well and releasing him.

"NOOOO!" I screamed trying to catch him.