Lip Print

•Jasmine Nichole•

"So you guys don't have cameras?" Ari asked pulling herself together, she was crying more than me! Maybe it's because she has a baby.

"Damn Ari! You got that damn red lip stick on my shirt" Chelsea said trying to wipe it off.

I rolled my eyes, they starting to aggravate me. "Do y'all have cameras or not ?"

"Yes ma-"

"Run the fucking tapes" I said cutting the doctor off. "But ma'am I-"

"Right fucking now! Or imma tear the motherfuckers out of the walls myself!! You pick" I yelled knocking everything off of the counter.

I was pissed, and broken someone had killed my son and then framed me as the killer? I want answers now! And I'm gonna get them one way or another.

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy. But, I don't and never will give a fuck! My son was dead and they don't even want to show me a damn video camera?

"Baby calm down, we gonna get to the bottom of this" Quint said trying to calm down but it was too late for that, I tired to be calm before but they testing my patience...Ian burying my son until I bury the bitch that killed him first.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm dow- you know what? Y'all can leave! I can handle this on my own" I said snatching away and walking to the elevator then getting on.

Soon as the elevator door closed I slid down the wall and broke down. "Pull it together Nichole, you can do this" I said to myself wiping my tears.

I got up to my feet as the door opened then went to Jahmirs room. I saw a nurse walking pass and I quickly grabbed her shirt. "Open this door"

She looked scared "ma'am I c-"
I pushed her hard against the wall "bitch I said open it or you want your ass whooped?" She quickly opened the door and ran off.

I took a deep breath before walking into the room. It was dark, the only light that was on was the one over his little body.

Tears started to fall from my eyes as I walked closer to him. "Ohhh godd" I said almost passing out put I felt someone pull me up, it was kentrell.

I hugged him and cried in his chest. "It's okay baby, I'm here" he said hugging me back and kissing the top of my head.

"Who did this ken? Why did they do this to our son" I cried.

"I don't know baby but I'm going to get to the bottom of it, I promise" he said "stop crying baby, I'm going to find out who did this alright?" He continued grabbing my chin making me look up at him. I nodded looking into his eyes, he leaned down and kissed me deeply.

"I love you" he said against my lips. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you too" I said pulling away putting his forehead to mines.

Pulling away from ken I turned around and looked over my sons body. He was a bluish and purplish color, you could see where they wrapped the tv cord around his neck and strangled him, the cord had cut deep into his soft skin.

I looked back at ken and he was crying. I rubbed his back a little before picking up Jahmir. "Baby wait a-"

"I just want to hold him one more time" I said not taking my eyes off of him. I can't believe someone would kill an innocent baby!

"Mommy gonna get who did this to you baby I promise, that bitch gonna get it worse" I said into Jahmirs ear before kissing his cheek. It was something sticky on it so I looked up and it was red lip stick.  "What the fuck?" I said wiping my lips.

"What?" Ken asked. I thought long and hard, then it hit me. "N-nothing, can we go?" I said placing him back into the bed.

"Yea...one second" he said before whispering something in Jahmirs ear then kissing his forehead.

Then, Grabbing my hand he lead me out of the door. We got on the elevator and he just held me in his arms. I could tell he was trying to hold himself together and for me but no one is to be trusted because let's not forget! Ken is the reason Jahmir was put in here.

"Did you kill my son ken" I blurted out and he looked at me with so much hurt. "Yoo...You serious right now?"

"Dead ass serious, I'm not burying Jahmir until the motherfuckers that kill him are buried under him...and if you have anything to do with this? I will kill you, first love or not" I said before walking out of the elevator leaving him speechless.

Walking out into the lobby Quint and everybody else was here except for Ari. "Hey boo, you okay?" Chelsea said running to my side.

I hugged her and nodded. "Where Ari?" I asked looking around. "she said she had to go meet up with her boyfriend to get something" I nodded

"Y'all can go home, I appreciate you guys for coming with me it really means a lot but I got somethings to do so...Chelsea I'll call you" I said slipping on my shades.

"Okay boo, let me know if you need anything" she smiled then hugged me. As I turned to walk away Quint grabbed me and pulled me to the side, I snatched away.

"I got business to handle...I'll see you later" I said before walking out of the hospital and to my car.

Time to go kill this bitch.