Better Than Ever

Jasmine Nichole

Waking up I hit the stop button on my phone and flipped the covers from off of me.

I climbed out of bed and slipped on my slides. I walked out of my room and into Kelsey's room to see her watching cartoons.

"Mama Nichole! Goodmorning" she smiled running to me with her hair everywhere, I smiled and picked her up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodmorning pooh. How'd my baby sleep huh?" I smiled walking out of her room and into the room beside hers.

"Good mama, can I have pancakes and strawberries for breakfast?" She said rubbing my hair, I placed her down on her feet.

"Of course baby, let me get your sisters ready okay?" I said turning on the twins lights, Kelsey nodded and ran off.

"Goodmorning mommy's babies, which one of you are first?" I smiled standing between their cribs.

     Jailah             &                 Jai'lysa

I picked up Jailah and kissed her forehead. I laid her on the changing bed and started to undress her, I did the same to Jai'lysa on the other changing table.

Jailah started to cry as I changed Jai'Lysa pamper. "I got her" Ken said walking in and placing his keys down.

"How was work?" I asked handing him Jaliahs onesie. "It was straight baby, where Kelsey?" he said taking it and putting it on her.

"She's downstairs I believe, I told her I was gonna make her breakfast" I said sitting in the rocking chair getting ready to breastfeed the girls.

"After you finish feeding the girls we can go to ihop, okay?" He said placing Jailah in my left arm and helping her attach on to my breast.

"Okay baby" I said with a smile, he leaned down and kissed me. "Ima go shower real quick" he said pulling away and walking out.

Well...as y'all can see me and kentrell are back together with three beautiful daughters. That night i shot kentrell and kentrell shot my brother in the head. I realized that night that I couldn't go without him, I was so close to losing him because the bullet hit the side of his heart and I had to rush him to the hospital. We talked out everything and forgave each other, months after the fight? He proposed and then I ended up pregnant with the twins. We brought a bigger house, he continued to stay in the drug business but in smaller buildings and had he closest men watch over them when he wasn't around. He had changed a lot since the twins arrived, I can't remember the last time we had an argument.

I was a stay at home mom, Ken didn't want me working at all even though I had begged him to let me open my shop but he refused. Staying at home with the girls was a honor because I love my girls but I don't want to also depend on Ken for things or having him think he has to be the only one working.

 Staying at home with the girls was a honor because I love my girls but I don't want to also depend on Ken for things or having him think he has to be the only one working

Jasmine Nichole

Kentrell

I know this is short and I've had y'all waiting for MONTHS! I'm sorry, I've been busy with school and prom but I'm
Back and ima try to keep you guys updated 😪