Leaving Love

Jasmine Nichole
Saturday, Feb 28th
3:03am

"Call me if you need me!" Kendra yelled as she dropped me off at Ken's house.

We had stayed at an hotel and slept everything off. I was hurt, tired, nauseous, and pissed. All I want to do now is take a nice hot bath and go to sleep.

I was gonna have an abortion but Kendra talked me out of it. She said though her brother was wrong? He would loose himself if anything happened to his baby and the baby has nothing to do with his actions or mines.

"Alright! Bye! Love you!!" I blew her a kiss.

she caught it and held it to her heart. "Love you too boo!" She said before pulling off.

Walking in the house I shut and locked the door behind me.

"Damnit! Ken? You scared the hell outta me!" I jumped holding my chest.

"Where have you been? I have been worried sick about you" he asked blowing smoke from his mouth.

I tilted my head to the side. "Why!? You weren't worried about me when you were getting your dick sucked!"

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry? What do you want me to do?" He asked with a shrug.

"Be honest with me! Stop leading me on! We have had sex more than 3 times and I have never said no! Not once! What's the point of me giving it up if you gonna go get it from somebody else!" I yelled

He didn't say anything. I chuckled "Exactly, Excuse me I'm going to bed" I said pushing passed him and making my way upstairs.

He followed behind me. "Weren't done talking yet!"

I turned around. "We're done because your sorry ass doesn't have an excuse or another one of your pathetic lies!" I yelled in his face.

He grabbed my jay roughly and pushed me back into the wall. "Ion know what type of bullshit Kendra put in your head but don't forget what your here for! Your here to pay back all the money your crack head ass momma stole from me!! You seemed to have forgotten" He yelled as tears fell from my eyes.

I kneed him then sent my fist right across his face. "Fuck you! You want your money!!?" I cried before running in my bedroom and looking under my bed.

I pulled out a box that was filled with all the money my mom stole from him. I carried it back to the stairs and threw all down the stairs and in the living room, money was falling everywhere.

"There's your money! You sick bastard" I cried then hitting him with the box, he looked at me and all the money in shock.

Kendra had gave me all the money I needed to pay Ken back and in return we did something that was going to the grave with us forever, I promised never to tell.

While he stood there looking dumbfounded I went in my room and started packing everything that belonged to me.

I was only 17 and was going through so much shit right now that someone my age shouldn't have to go through. I'm going to go stay with my big brother until I finish school and get a decent job to get me on my feet and before the baby comes. Other than me and Kentrell? We're done! I will allow him to see the baby but I want nothing to do with him.

When I was done packing, I took a quick shower and got dressed in some sweats and a black hoodie.

I sent my brother Nate, a quick text telling him to come get me tomorrow and sending him the address.

There was a knock at the door as I laid in bed and thought about how my life was changing so fast.

"Go away Ken!" I yelled at the door. "I just wanted you to know that what happened to night with the girls meant nothing to me and that I want you and my baby to be in my life Nichole, I love you and I've been in love with you since I laid eyes on you...I know your already tired of hearing I'm sorry but I truthfully am sorry and I don't want you to leave me" he said then I heard him sniff before his footsteps walking down the hall.

I turned over a replayed what he said in my head "I love you and I've been in love with you since I laid eyes on you..."

He said he loves me?