Breathe

• Jasmine Nichole •

I sat and waited for Ari to walk out of her house but she didn't. I knew she killed Jahmir, and I needed to know why? I've never met this bitch a day in my life until today! This bitch think I'm crazy ? Her and everybody else about to see just how fucking crazy I can get.

Getting out of the car, I walked to her door and knocked three times. "Who is it ?" She yelled

"Nichole!" I yelled back and I heard her unlocking the locks before the door opened and she stood in front of me in her robe.

"Did I catch you at a bad time ?" I said pushing her door open then allowing myself in, she looked at me then back at the door before closing it and locking it.

"No, I was putting my daughter Melody to sleep but what you need" she said kinda nervous, I looked around.

"Can I see her ?" I smirked and her eyes grew big. "She's sleeping" just then small foot steps came running in "Mommy?"

I turned and looked at her then back at Ari. "Melody come here baby" she said and Melody started to walk over to her but I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"Hey cutie" I tickled her and she giggled. "Your Melody right?" I smiled looking her in her eyes and I felt as if I knew her, even seen these eyes before.

She nodded and smiled. "What's your name ?" She smiled touching my face, "I'm Nichole".

"So pretty" she giggled

"Just like you, can you do me a favor?" I asked and she nodded. "Go upstairs and shut your door okay? Mommy will be up soon to get you" I said looking at Ari with a smirk she gave me a death glare.

"Yes, goodnight mommy" Melody waved as I placed her down and she ran up the stairs.

"Listen here bitch...i don't know who the fuck you think you are inviting yourself in my house and handling my daughter as if she's your own but I'm not the bitch you want to fuck with!" She said stepping up in my face.

I smirked and licked over my bottom lip. "And I'm not the bitch you wanna cross" I said before kicking her in her knee and making her fall back screaming.

"Why!?" I yelled as she screaming in pain and rocking back and fourth. "Why did you do it huh? You killed a innocent child...my child" I nodded walking around her.

"I d-didn't have a choice" she cried shaking. What happened to that tuff girl she was a second ago ?

"Who made you do it ?" I asked bending down to her level. She didn't respond, I grabbed her by her neck and started punching her until I saw blood flow from her nose and lip.

"Tell me bitch! Or hang you from your daughters bedroom fan" I screamed.

"Okay okay!!" She cried gaining her strength back. "Quint" She said looking at me with so much fear in her eyes.

I nodded and chuckled clapping my hands. "just when I thought he could be the one for me"

She started to move away from me. "Your a snitch you know that?" I laughed