New Beginning's

Jasmine Nichole
Saturday, October 2nd
5:20am

8 months later...

"Kendra I just don't understand why I'm having a gender reveal when I already had an baby shower..."

Kendra rolled her eyes fixing up the "Boy or girl" decorations on the wall as I sat at my decorated thrown chair with my 9 month old belly.

That night I left kentrell and everything else behind, I got a job, saved my money while staying with Kendra since her and Dave split & then brought my own condo. I haven't heard from ken since that night. I heard him and Diamond fake ass got engaged, I honestly wasn't surprised because the bitch was sneaky.

"Earth to Nichole!" Kendra yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head "sorry, what did you say ?". She rolled her eyes and chuckled

"I saiidddd people are starting to pull up so put on that fake ass bitch face you be doin" she said causing us both to laugh.

Like Kendra said I put on the fakest smile and greeted close friends of hers & family members on their side as they walked in with gifts.

"HEYYY BABY! Look at you looking beautiful as always" Kendra's mother loud mouth yelled hugging me tightly.

I don't what it is but I just can't click with her, maybe it's just because I'm pregnant and get aggravated quickly and she'll aggravate the fuck outta somebody.

"Hey, thank you for coming! I don't know why Kendra doing another baby shower" I smiled shaking my head.

She smirked "you'll see later on" she said then walked off, I cocked my head to the side trying to think ahead of their little plan.

"Welll I'll be damned! Look at you girl" Slick yelled standing behind me admiring me from head to toe, fine ass.

^^Slick😍^^

"Aww thanks slick, how you been?" I blushed as he gave me a hug, I felt the baby kick.

"No problem Lil mama, I'm good...how about you? How lil man in there doing?" He licked his lips rubbing my stomach then kissing it.

I raised an eyebrow but brushed it off. "It's not a boy, but we're good"

"So? It's a girl?"