I'm Done

Jasmine Nichole
Friday, Feb 27th
7:21pm

Kendra and I had drove back to her house and got dressed in something we could dance in.

She told me where the guys were and she said she wanted to do a pull up check on their asses and show ours.

Nichole😍

Kendra 😍

Kendra 😍

"Come on hoe! I'm trying to shake my ass" Kendra yelled from downstairs as I fixed my hair, I loved the new color

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I laughed jogging down the stairs.

"I hope Dave ass ain't doing nothing stupid because I really don't wanna fuck him up" Kendra said as we got in her car.

I looked over at her. "Has Dave ever cheated on you before?"

She chuckled. "Has he? Bitch I have caught him cheating 5 times and they were all the same girl"

"Damn" I said shaking my head, I didn't think Dave was like that...he seemed like the laid back and chill type.

"Never judge a book by its cover boo" she said reading my mind as we pulled up to the strip club.

We got out and made our way inside. It smelt like funky ass, musty pussy, and weed.

I covered my nose. "Ugh hell no! Can we leave? These bitches don't even wash there ass before they come to work"

Kendra laughed. "Come on bitch! I see them in VIP" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

When we walked up the stairs they were surrounded by naked hoes. I spotted Dave first, he was throwing money on a stripper as another one sat on his lap. I then saw Ken and believe it or not he was getting his dick sucked by two naked hoes, my blood boiled.