Old Friends

•Kentrell Lewis•

What have I done? What man have I become? Me ! Hurt my blood ? My son? My own creation? I deserve to lose him! I deserve to lose Nichole! I deserve whatever happens next in my life.

Popping a bottle of whiskey open I took a big swallow feeling the burning sensation hit the back of my throat.

What if I just took my own gun and took my own life? I asked myself looking down at the gun and putting it to my head.

"Kentrell !? What are you doin! Are you fuckin crazy! Give me the gun" Nichole yelled walking in.

"I deserve to die Nichole...I've hurt you so much! Let me make your life less miserable" I cried placing my finger on the trigger.

"No no no! Baby no please! My life is miserable without! I need you! Jahmir is gonna need you" she cried stepping closer to me and placing her hands on the gun.

"I hurt you... I hurt j-Jahmir" I cried

"It's okay baby...I forgive you! I'm still here and I'm not gonna leave you, you made an mistake and we can fix this but you killing y-yourself isn't gonna make things better okay? Please put the gun down and come with me"

•Jasmine Nichole•

Seeing kentrell like this hurts more than anything. We needed to work things out or we'll end up losing Jahmir or each other.

"Baby please...give me the gun" I sniffed slowly removing his finger off of the trigger and taking the gun out of his hand then placing it on the table.

He then broke down and I held him in my arms and rubbed his back. "It's okay baby, I'm here" I mumbled kissing his forehead.

"I can't lose you" he cried repeating it over and over again.

"Your not going to lose me Ken, I promise" I cried kissing his lips. He kissed back with so much passion and love, it made me weak.

"I love you Nichole" he said pulling away from the kiss and looking me in my eyes.

"Show me how much you love me..." I said looking him in his eyes and wiping his tears away with my thumbs.

Picking me up, he carried me all the way up stairs into our bedroom. Gently placing me on the bed, he then kissed my lips then worked his way down.

"Take these off" he whispered tugging at my pants. I did as he said and pulled them off along with my panties.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He kissed my toes then all the way down to my thighs.

"You know I love you right" He said laying between my legs and kissing my neck and lips.

"Yes" I said rubbing my hands down his back.

He kissed me as I unbuttoned his pants and helped him pull them down. Before I could reach inside his boxers he grabbed my hands and held them above my head.