A Confessive-Religious Date

How more graceful can one be! Abhinav was lost in thoughts seeing the angelic beaut walk towards him.

He had parked in front of the gate of her college quite some time back waiting for her

He had parked in front of the gate of her college quite some time back waiting for her. And there she was now, right in front of him trying to speak but still held with barriers of timidity by her heart.
"I'm sorry for being late. The last class was extended for a few more minutes. " she finally said breaking the silence with a gentle smile curved over her face.
"You don't have to be" was all he could say in return smiling back.
He could still see her uneasiness, not because of him but thinking of her family.
"Shall we?" he asked gesturing her to sit behind on the bike.
"Hmm" and she sat sideways placing one hand on his shoulder for support. Her touch was a whole new feeling! Never had he imagined that a girl would make him go so crazy. But to his surprise, later he could feel the hand on his shoulder tremble slightly.
"What's wrong Samskruthi? Are you OK?" he worriedly asked and diverted to a sidewalk.
"It's nothing Abhinav. I... I'm actually not used to this speed. And moreover I haven't sat on a cruiserbike before, sideways that too" she pouted innocently.
"Haha. Samskruthi. You could've asked me to slow down. Are you sure it's not about your family? " he honestly popped up.
She nodded her head indicating that she was ready to continue the ride and so was it. He drove along making sure that it was slow enough. But this time she was clutching onto his shirt and holding her bag tightly with her other hand. Abhinav's happiness knew no bounds on this day.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Abhinav, the Nandikeshwara temple? You didn't tell me we would be visiting a temple?"
"Where else did you expect me to take you..... Kruthi? " he questioned in a low tone bending his head towards her ear, far enough not make the scene intimate.
She was awestruck with what he just did. More than the question he asked the way he addressed her made her go mum. Her wide eyes soon lowered their gaze to her fingers which were ogling with the end of her dupatta and her face changed to crimson.
"Umm.. "
Smiling at her condition, "Let's go in. You'd definitely like this place. "

They went in, prayed and sat in a mantap

They went in, prayed and sat in a mantap. Samskruthi who was holding the prasadam in her hands placed it on the rocky floor. She adored her forehead with vermilion and handed the same to Abhinav, whose eyes were adoring her. Immediately shifting his gaze, he took the vermilion.
"If you had told me before, I would have freshened up and brought a few pooja items from home" she said.
"Then I would've missed that enchanting bike ride" he murmured below his voice.
"Huh? "
"I wanted it to be a surprise. Did you like it? "
"This is my favorite temple. Me Amma and Akka love coming here. It's so calm. Not many people visit this place. A hidden wonder within such an enormous city."
"Oh. So is yours a joint family? By the way I didn't see your Dad in the concert?"
But he was taken aback seeing her eyes well up.
"I love my Appa(Dad)" a pearl like tear slipped from her gleaming eyes.
"Kruthi?"
"It's just... He's no more" she said.
"I'm sorry.. Can I ask what happened?"
There was quescience that continued for little while.
Finally she spoke,
"My sister Sharadha was secretly in love with a man three years ago. Our parents hadn't approved their relationship and soon everything seemed to had come to an end.

But a few months later, we came to know Akka had been cheated by him

But a few months later, we came to know Akka had been cheated by him. After acknowledging that Ap...." she sobbed and her voice choked. Abhinav slowly placed his hand over her shivering one and held it tightly.

"Appa had a cardiac arrest and he passed away. Amma was in depression for weeks together. Akka was the only one left for me, but she, unable to bare the fact that the family ended up like this due to her, decided to poison herself. I immediately took her to the hospital with the help of a few of my neighbors. Fortunately we could save her but not the innocent life growing within her. Akka decided to not get married after all this and started a bharathanatyam class, the only thing which could bring her the tiniest feeling of peace. Amma hasn't been talking to her much ever since. It was just the bad circumstances. I know Appa will be blessing all of us from there" she wept looking at the sky.
She later realized their hands being entangled and wiped her tears with the other. He let go of it, then both of them got up from the place and started towards the parking area. Abhinav saw that Samskruthi hadn't calmed down yet. Her eyes were still watery and dry tears still marked her pink cheeks. He gently slid his arm over her shoulder. Not that he was taking advantage of the situation, but his heart melted seeing the eversmiling beauty break down with him being the reason. He was still happy that she expressed the pain within her to him. It manifested his place in her heart.
He sat on his motorcycle and was about to start it,
"Just a moment! " she said as she got down and ran back to the temple. She returned after giving money to a few beggars sitting there.
"I'm used to doing this from childhood" she explained settling herself behind him.
A queen not only by looks but also by heart!
This was the best day of his life. It would be the same everyday if only he could make her his forever!
She is a blessing!
he repeated in his mind, driving, while the sun found it's way behind the buildings of the Silicon City.