Pile x Male Reader

Here's your request Thiirrdd! I hope you will enjoy this!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Today was another normal work day. I wasn't doing too many tasks so all I did was watch anime. I waited for anything to happen, but some far nothing much happened. What was my job? Just a call center agent. I've been taking lots of calls and messages but surprisingly today I didn't receive lots of calls. I waited for my job to be over. I typed random stories on my computer while patiently waited, wondering why I'm so excited to go home? Well I just can't wait to go home and rest or probably chat with my online friends.

Finally when my shift was done I immediately walked towards my car and started my car's engine. Then I left the parking lot and went to the Supermarket since I needed food. When I parked my car not too far from the supermarket, I entered the supermarket and grab a basket and went to the instant noddles sections. When I got there I grab my favorite instant noddles but before I could grab it someone else grabbed it as well.
"Um... Excuse me but I got it first." She said and she looked somewhat familiar but since her hat and mask blocked it I couldn't recognize her immediately.
"Ah s-sure." I said and pulled back my hand and she grab the cup noddles. 

"Thanks." She said and I nodded then she walked away. I swear she looked really familiar... Then once she was out of my sight I grab another cup noodles, when I looked down I saw a card? I picked it up and looked at the card and it seems like it belong to the person who was familiar... I checked it one more time I was about to open it, but then I suddenly got a call from my friend.
"Hello?" I said while walking towards the beverage station (A/N: I don't know if that make sense xD)
"(Y/N), guess what?" He said and I look at each directions before saying something.

"What?" I asked and she paused for a sec. I grab lots of fanta and coca-cola and placed it on my basket then my friend continue her sentence.
"I met Pile-san!" She said and I walked towards the chips station, 

"You serious?! Where?! How?!" I shouted like a idiot in front of so many people but it didn't matter I was really curious. I grab my favorite chips while waiting for my friend's response.
"Remember that one store you always go to?" Store?! That means she is here?!

"Yeah of course!" I said and then I began walking towards the cashier when I saw my friend.

"Don't you think that all of those food you bought it really unhealthy?" I said while smirking then she flinched and look at her left and right, front and back and when she finally saw me she ended the call and ran towards me.
"So where did you see her?" I asked and she pointed at the same girl who I bumped into

"No way... You sure that girl is Pile-san?" I said and she nodded

"I talked to her! She asked where the blah blah blah station and I told her where it was and she thanked me."

"How sure are you?" I asked and she smiled

"100%." She said and I grab that card that I picked up a while ago and opened it and it really belonged to Pile-san, then without hesitation I walked towards her. When I was behind her I tap her shoulder and she flinched
"Ah excuse me, but do you own this card?" I asked and she grab the card and opened and she nodded
"No wonder it was no longer there, thank you so much.." She waited for me to say my name.

"Ah (L/N) (Y/N), nice meeting you Pile-san." I bowed and she looked surprised

"How did you know it was me?" She asked and I chuckle

"Well I'm a fan of your songs and I am also a fan of Nishikino Maki." I said and she smiled

"Is that so? Can I buy you a drink?" She suggested and I widen my eyes.

"But aren't you busy with work?" I said and she shook her head

" I was supposed to meet Kussun today but it seems like she caught a cold." She said and I nodded 
"So how about a quick drink?" She asked and I nodded slowly.

~Time Skip~

"You know, I noticed something." She said while taking a sip from her coffee

"Noticed what?" I asked and she giggled

"You're talking to me as if I'm just some friend." She said and I nodded slowly

"Friend?" I asked

"Well, I see you as a friend." She said and I blushed

"Well if you see me as a friend it would only be fair if I would see you as a friend." I smiled and she nodded
"By the way I'm confused." I said and she looked at up

"Confused about what?" She asked and I said

"Well you said 'You're talking to me as if I'm just some friend.' I really don't get it." I said and she giggled
"Well you're a fan of Nishikino Maki and also me, well a normal fan would-"

"Am I not normal?" I joked and she laugh

"No what I mean is a typical fan would usually want my autograph and would want a picture and there are times they would stutter or say the wrong words, but as for you, you just talked to me as if we knew each other for who knows how many years." She said and I chuckle

"Is that so? Well just a note I'm the type of person who gets along with anyone, famous or not, they can be my friends." I said while finishing my cup of coffee.

"Well I start heading home. Thank you Pile-san for the coffee, I guess I'll be seeing you around?" I said and she smile and nodded
"But for I leave can you sign this and can we take a picture?" I said and she giggled and nodded and I handed her my notebook filled with various of seiyuu's autograph. When I placed it back to my pocket I left but Pile-san tap my shoulder again and I turn to look at her.
"You seemed like a nice guy, so can I... Um.... Uh... Can I have your phone number?" She asked while looking down I was shock I didn't expect this but soon I nodded slowly and grab my phone. I gave her my phone number and she handed hers, when I left the coffee shop I began jumping up and down like an idiot, I smiled widely knowing I met my favorite seiyuu! Then I walked towards my car and went home with a bright smile.

I wonder will I see Pile-san again?