Adult! Eli x Adult! Singer! Reader

Here is your request Chakana_Yuri! Oh and sorry if I haven't been updating, I've been dealing a lot of personal problems and it is pretty much hurting me, anyway I shouldn't talk about this and I hope you guys will enjoy this one-shot :D

-Laconia-chan

Eli's P.O.V.

"Hey Eli, were you even listening?" I look up and saw (Y/N) pouting and I smiled nervously, it was currently night time and we were both in the park sitting down while looking at the night sky. Wondering why we are here? Well I forced (Y/N) to go with me since I wanted to picutre the night sky and since I really love photography and I just want (Y/N) to be with me, I know it is selfish but I just love (Y/N) too much. (A/N: T○T)

"Of course!" I said nervously and look away and (Y/N) didn't believed it, instead she smirked and said,
"

If you were listening then what did I say?" She said while that beautiful smirk appeared on her feautres and I just can't help it, the more I stare at her (E/C) the more I would fall for her.(A/N: Ify T~T)
"See? You weren't paying attention!" She said and crossed her arms she left out a cute and small puff and looked away. It almost seems like we were still high school students when in reality we were already adults and we already have jobs.
"Can you repeat what you said?" I said and walked towards her and she backed away.

"Hmph, if I repeat it again you might not pay attention again!" She said while using her highest voice and I giggle and hugged her by surprise and she flinch and blushed
"Geez you idiot." She said

"Hmm shut up you tsundere." I fired back and stopped hugging and placed my hands on her shoulder and she was blushing, since I was taller than her she looked pretty pissed off.
"I have this concert and I wanted you to come, if it is okay." She said and I pat her head

"Of course I'll go! Anything for you obviously!" I said and she blushed even more and looked away, she extended her arms I was confused
"What on earth are you doing?" I asked while giggling.

"I want a... Hug..." She said and I sigh and hug her

"Geez why did I spoil you?" I said and she giggled

"I don't know~" She said while she continued giggling.

"Hmmm shut up." I said while hugging her tightly

"I love you Eli-chan!" She said and I couldn't help but blush.

"Hmm I love you too." I said as I nuzzle my nose to her hair as I smell a sweet scent of her shampoo.
"Why don't we start going home?" I suggested while holding her hand and she nodded. Then we went to (Y/N)'s house. Then I almost forgot one thing. I grab a small red box from my pocket and handed it to her.
"H-here, thank you for everything you've done to me and I hope your concert will be a huge succes." I blushed and scratch the back of my head with my free hand.

"Thank you Eli!" She said and tackle me to a really tight hug which surprised me but soon I smiled and hugged her back.
"You're welcome." I said and I escort (Y/N) to her home safely and I also went home safely.

As soon as I closed the door to my apartment I couldn't stop myself from blushing so much.

I guess I really am in love with (Y/N), but sadly I know she only sees me as a friend after all she is already dating someone else.

----------------
Sorry about the ending... I just got my heart broken.... But I know I shouldn't talk about this so ugh I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot especially you Chakana_Yuri

-Laconia-chan