Aida Rikako x Kobayashi Aika

I just enjoy shipping two seiyuus.

Rikayko's P.O.V.

Today I was given 3 months to practice Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare for the piano solo and to be honest I was really nervous. Just the thought of me performing in stage with thousands of people watching me perform I'm sure I would most likely make a mistake. I continue to stare at the piano. Soon I remembered what my girlfriend said, yes I said girlfriend and by girlfriend I mean Aikyan, although we rarely show love affection in public but in private we might be lovey-dovey just like Anchan and Shukashuu.
"You can do this." I said and sat down and practiced the first page, which was difficult. After a few tries again I failed and failed...

I looked down and my fists curled into a ball. I stood up and decided to get something to eat and then start practicing.

While eating some apples I got a text from Aikyan,
My fallen Angel ♥: So how's practice going? :3

Not so good, I always make a mistake...: My Little Demon ♥

My fallen Angel ♥: Ehhh? Do you still remeber what I said?

Um... You said you'll be here few minutes ago! (¬_¬) where are you anyway? : My little Demon ♥

My fallen angel ♥: A-ah not that one! And don't worry I'm almost there shesh...          (  ̄^ ̄) 

I should start practicing again, since I didn't take a break to text you. : My little Demon ♥

My fallen Angel : Ouch...(┳Д┳) 

   ( -_-) : My little Demon ♥

My fallen Angel : I love you my little demon~ ღゝ◡╹)ノ  ♡ 

Yeah, yeah I love you too. : My little Demon ♥

My fallen Angel : Hmmmm つ'Д')つ 

? : My little Demon 

 My fallen Angel : ヽ('Д';)ノ 

What do you want? (¬、¬): My little Demon 

My fallen Angel:(π ーπ) 

Fine... I love you too my fallen angel... : My little Demon ♥

My fallen angel  : Yay! I'll see you soon~! ('ε` )♡ 

I smile and threw the core of the apple into the trash bin of course. I sat down and exhaled and inhaled deeply, I opened the music sheet notebook and started slowly and easily.

Soon an image of Aikyan's childish smile appeared in my thoughts and I smile and noticed there wasn't any mistake while playing soon I heard clapping. I turn around and saw Aikyan with that stupid cute smile plastered on her face while her right shoulder rested on the door frame.
"It seems like you're doing good. Was it just an excuse so that you can see me?" She stated and I rolled my eyes playfully and I pouted and stood up and walked towards her.