Jealous! Tsushima Yoshiko x Pianist! Jealous! Female! Reader

Fufufufu since I sprained my left leg I'll just update one of my stories XD
SomeLoveLiveTrash, here is your request! 

Yoshiko's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings!" She shouted while I continue to hide behind the pillar and I continued to listen.
"W-why?" 

"I'm sorry but I like someone else but, if you want maybe we could still be friends?" She suggested and I gritted my teeth, 

Wait I'm not jealous right?! Of course I'm not jealous!

"Stalking me again huh?" I flinched when I heard her voice, soon a blush appeared on my features.
"Why would I stalk my little demon?" I said while crossing my arms and she smirked and shrug.

"I don't know, maybe it is because you love me~?" She said and I roll my eyes and grab her hand and drag her

"Hey where are we going?" She said and I tried my best not to stutter,

"I'll e-escort you to your house, after all it is the f-fallen a-angel's job to watch over her little demons..." Too late, I stuttered. 

"Ehhh? But I'm older than you though, it should be my job to watch over my fallen angel." She teased and I let go of her hand and blushed
"You don't own me you know!" I said and she only giggle soon she walked beside me,

"Yeah I do."

"No you don't, your my little demon! Riko is my partner in crime!" I said and she puffed her cheek and looked away.
"Geez, it is always about Riko." She said and I looked at her clearly shock, is she jealous?

"Hey (Y/N) wait up!" I said but soon girls started to surround her and when I found her I grab her wrist and we both ran, we ran as fast as we could.

Soon when we lost them, I didn't realized that I was still holding her wrist when I was about to let go she let go quickly...

"Will you please just... Leave me alone?" She didn't look at me straight in the eyes instead she looked down, I looked at her while my eyes widen I tried my best not to cry.
"Please... Just don't talk to me anymore..." She said and this time I didn't realize I was already crying. I looked down and started walking away. 

But soon on my way to my house it started raining, I silently cursed for being so unlucky. I continue to walk since I didn't bring my umbrella, I was soaking wet I wanted to run, I wanted to wake up and know that this was just a dream, I wanted to talk to (Y/N), I wanted to be by her side, I wanted to see her smile, I wanted to hear her laugh. 

I wanted her to tell me those 3 words that I've wanted to hear. 

But,

She has someone else, and I'm sure I'm not that person. And I will never be that person. 

"Yoshiko-chan!" I heard a familiar voice and it was Riko, 

"Riri..." I said and cried when she saw me she looked shock and dropped the umbrella and ran towards me and soon she hugged me and I continued to cry.
"It is okay..." She whispered and I shook my head.

"I messed up Riri, now she hates me." I said and Riko continued to stroke my wet hair and listened to what ever things I have to say.
"I'm sure she doesn't, no matter what you do. I'm sure she doesn't hate you." She said with confidence and I vigorously shook my head.
"This time I really messed up she told I shouldn't talk to her anymore!" I said while crying even more and the rain was starting to get heavier.
"Shhhh, it is okay..." She said and we both stayed in the position for a few minutes despite the rain, Riko still hugged me tightly.

Riko's P.O.V.

Yoshiko truly loves (Y/N) huh... 

I guess all I could do is just support her,

And hide all of this forbidden feelings.
"I'm sure (Y/N) loves you too." I mumble and it seems like Yoshiko didn't hear it, I continued to look at her while my heart was slowly breaking. 

I'm such an idiot for falling in love with someone even though I knew I didn't stand a chance.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

As soon as Yoshiko was no longer in front of me it started raining, I grab my umbrella and walked towards my house with regret on my back, when I look up I saw Yoshiko looking up I wanted to hand her my umbrella but soon Riko appeared. I quickly hid behind the nearest building and peeked, Yoshiko and Riko were hugging, and Yoshiko was crying... 

I hate my jealous.

I started walking away and when I arrived at my house and closed the door, I took of my shoes and placed my umbrella somewhere and I opened the fridge and saw Yoshiko's 'Tears of a Fallen Angel'

I grab one and ate it. I continued eating until I realized there were no more. I sigh and drank water and glanced at my piano,
"I guess one song wouldn't hurt." I mumble to myself and walked towards the piano, before I could play a single song my phone started ringing. I wanted to answer the call but I knew it was from Yoshiko and so I turn off my phone and played a simple melody.

But who knew a simple melody would make me cry?

As tears flow down endlessly I continued playing, ignoring all the calls, what matters right now was just Yoshiko.

If only, if only I told you those 3 words I'm sure I wouldn't feel so much regret and guilt.

"I love you, Tsushima Yoshiko..." I mumble silently, hoping she would hear me...

But I know she won't love me back...