Jealous! Tsushima Yoshiko x Pianist! Jealous! Female! Reader part 2

Welp here is what you want attackonnavi! The part 2 that you waited~!

Yoshiko's P.O.V.

Ever since me and (Y/N) argued, things were starting to feel more unfortunate for me,
"Even though I'm already unlucky." I muttered while I continue to stare at the sea, 

"Did you say something zura?" I glanced at Hanamaru who was once again eating. I seriously wonder as to why I'm gaining weight while she isn't. It is so unfair!
"No I didn't." I said and looked at the sea once again, then when the bus arrived we stepped in and as always I sat near the window and gazed at the sea achingly.
" When will you forgive me?" I mumble to myself as a sad sigh escape my lips,

"You know if you want to visit (Y/N)-chan, you can zura." Hanamaru said while opening another pack of potato chips.
"I really want to visit her, I'm just-"

"Worried zura?" Hanamaru said while chewing on some potato chips, and soon I nodded 

"What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she still hates me? What if she will never forgive me? What if-" before I could finish my sentence Hanamaru interrupted me.

"If you really want to know zura, then why not go and ask her personally zura?" She suggested and I looked down.
"I will, soon." I said and Hanamaru sigh

"No, it needs to be today, if you want to apologize do it now, you'll regret it zura." She said sternly which caused me to get goosebumps.
"If you continue to look all gloomy you'll make the fans worry." She said and another sigh escape my lips and I nodded
"Alright..." I mumble and soon the rest of the ride towards school was silent.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

How many days, weeks or possibly months have I been absent? I lost track, since all I've been doing in my life was just sleep, eat, take a bath, play the piano and sleep. I never left the house, the house was a complete mess, it was dark and filled with ramen cups. I've been getting pretty much thinner. I had eye bags under my eyes and my eyes were red because of the tears I shred and my hair was long and now, I still kept track of the date and today was my birthday. But it felt nothing for me, unlike last year. I celebrated my birthday with... Yoshiko... (A/N: To be honest I almost wrote "Aikyan" instead of "Yoshiko" xD. )I miss her to be honest. But everytime I try to call her or text her I always end up deleting my messages, I really wanted to see her...

~Time Skip~

Before I knew it I already fell asleep while watching TV but, I was sure that classes had already ended. Which means Aqours would practice.

But soon someone knocked on my door, and I simply ignored it. 

Soon it was starting to annoy me, I growled madly and got up and opened the door, but that was the worst mistake ever, the moment I opened the door there my crush stood along with cake and balloons and she even brought two birthday hats. I was about to close the door when she placed her feet and well, I hurt her. But she continued to ignore the pain but I knew it was painful, soon I opened the door and she entered and soon when she turned the lights on I hissed and covered my face,
"Your place is such a mess!" She complained

"Oh yeah? Says the girl whose room is filled with useless demonic things!" I fought back

"They are not useless!" She shouted back and soon our faces were close.

"They are! Why do you even bother buy things like?!" I pushed her and she fell back and then I realized I went too far, I looked at her injured leg and she kept cursing, and I panicked soon I grab the med kit and grab the bandage and wrapped it around her injured leg and she kept flinching and wincing. Soon I ran back to the kitchen and grab the ice pack and a cloth and pressed it on Yoshiko's injured leg.
"I can take care of myself." She muttered and I rolled my eyes

"Oh please, you even complain about not being able to buy the stuff you wanted." I said and cleaned the couch and carried her which caused her to flinch, soon I placed her carefully on the couch. Soon I cleaned the coffee table and placed the cake there and placed the balloons on the other couch and so I cleaned the house while Yoshiko watched me.
"How's your leg doing?" I asked while throwing the last ramen cup.

"Why?" She muttered and I sigh.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and turn around and walked towards her,

"Look I'm sorry-hmmmp?!" Before I could finish my sentence Yoshiko kissed me, which surprised me, and soon I kissed back.

"I'm also sorry..." I also apologized and Yoshiko nodded

"It is okay, that was the past." She assured and I nodded.

"Hey, will you go out with me?" I asked and looked down while blushing and I was waiting for her response,
"Of course." She said and I looked up and met her soft gaze.

And so me and Yoshiko celebrated my birthday but soon the rest of the members of Aqours arrived.

Bonus ending~!

"So you were just jealous?" Yoshiko asked while trying not to laugh, me and Yoshiko were on my house watching a movie while snuggle in a thick blanket and our fingers intertwined.
"Y-yeah I was..."  I said and Yoshiko couldn't hold back and soon she started laughing and I blushed and looked down clearly hiding my embarrassment.
"You were actually jealous because of Riri?" She said while trying to catch her breath.

"You're such a mean person." I said while pouting, but soon I smirked and crossed my arms,

"Well at least I was jealous because of one person unlike you, you were jealous because a lot of people wanted my attention." I said and she stopped laughing, checkmate. Now this time I was the one who was laughing while Yoshiko blushed
"Yoshiko-chan is jealous~!" I teased her and she tackled me and we both landed on the couch with her on top.
"It is Y-O-H-A-N-E!" She said as each letter she said the more her face was close to mine. I blushed and closed my eyes and soon I felt Yoshiko's lips.

I can't believe I fell in love with this crazy yet adorable fallen angel.