Sakurauchi Riko x Female! Reader

Well here is your request attackonnavi! I hope you will enjoy this!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It was a cold yet warm night and right now I was at the balcony just staring at the sky, watching the moon and the stars shining brightly and beautifully it actually reminded me of someone who I love. My gaze was so fixed on the sky that I had completely forgot about all of my problems, it was as if all of my worries and problems dissolved and now I felt glad but when I glanced down at my phone it was buzzing and it was a call, the moment I saw the caller's I.D. name a smile appeared on my features,
"I thought you were already asleep." I joked and her giggle made everything feel much more better.
"I also thought you were already asleep." She replied happily and I lean in closer in the railings before speaking.
"So what is your reason this time, Sakurauchi Riko?" I once again said in a joking manner and I slowly walked back inside my room.
"Hmm? My reason well, I'm only looking for some inspiration and I thought maybe I should call you after all you're always the one who gives me ideas plus the stars and the moon are the reason as to why I can't sleep." She explained and I smile while laying down, I stare at the ceiling, while looking for a reason.
"What about you (L/N) (Y/N), why aren't you asleep yet?" She asked but her voice was more serious and I laugh a bit.
"Well, I enjoy watching the stars and the moon so I decided I should just watch the stars and the moon and when I do feel tired that's the time when I go back inside my room and sleep." I reasoned out and my gaze was still focused on the blank ceiling.
"Stargazing huh... You must be tired so I'll just end the call now." Her voice sounded worried but I smiled,
"I'm not really tired though but I do think the person who is tired is actually you." I said and Riko stayed quiet.
"Um... Riko?" I called out her name and soon she finally replied,

"Sorry about that I was cleaning my room." She reasoned out and I glance at the time,

"You were cleaning your room at 1:51 in the morning?" I said and she laughed nervously,

"I thought you would buy that reason." She said and I laugh a bit,

"Well at least you tried." I said and I probably sounded sarcastic. 

"You seriously have no plans on sleeping huh?" I asked and I heard her move a bit.

"Nope, well not until you also fall asleep." She replied sleepily and I roll my eyes.

"You sound like you're going to fall asleep soon." I said and I heard her laughing in a fake manner.
"I'm still not tired." She denied and I sat up and rested my back on my pillows,

"Just keep denying and soon you'll fall asleep." I said while glancing at the night sky.

"And if I don't?" She said teasingly and I smirked,

"Then instead of falling asleep you'll just fall in love." I said as my smirk widen then I heard a loud thud, it was as if she dropped her phone.
"Oi, you okay?" I asked clearly worried.

"Y-yeah I'm okay." She said and silence took over,

"Actually I'm in love with someone who will never be mine." She said or more like whispered and my mouth was a bit open as I say there clearly shock and of course... Jealous.
"That person is kinda lucky to be loved by you." I tried my best not to sound jealous but my voice faltered and it sounded like I was jealous which I was.
"Eh what do you mean?" She asked clearly curious and I laugh a bit,

"Well just like what they say, just take the risk." I mumble and sigh sadly,

"Eh? What do you me-" 

"I like- no I love you Riko, I love you more than just friends." I confessed finally after confessing I felt free and I was ready to accept rejections.

But the response I expected was different.
"I love you too (Y/N). You're the one I fell in love with and you're my inspiration. I always thought you would never fall in love with me, this all seemed like a dream." She admitted and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot, we continued our conversation but we had to sleep and so we said our good nights and I love yous before going to sleep.

I'm glad I took the risk.