Possessive! Eli x Heart cold! Female! Reader

Heheheheh I almost forgot about your request flaky1606 please forgive me! xD

Eli's P.O.V.

"Just how on earth can we convince (L/N)-senpai to become our friend when she ignores us, nya!" Rin said and everyone sigh. We were in the roof practicing for our next live but instead we were talking about Honoka-chan's classmate her name is (L/N) (Y/N), she is commonly known to be great at everything but the problem is she tends to separate herself from everyone. For short she wants to be alone all the time. She's really pretty and talented but she's cold and harsh, to the point where no on would dare to approach her, and that is why we are here to see if she really is harsh and cold.

"I have an idea." I said and everyone looked at me. I told them the plan and they nodded. Soon when practice was over. I went to (Y/N)'s house. How did I know where she lives? Let's just say we have our own spy. Then when I rang the doorbell, someone opened the door and it was (Y/N) wearing a plain white t-shirt and a (F/C) jacket and some (F/C) shorts her hair was tied into a ponytail which was really rare for her since she wouldn't tie her hair.
"What do you what?!" She said coldly and her aura was dark and scary but I stepped forward.

"We want you to be our friend." I said gathering all the courage I could just to say those and I heard (Y/N) sigh 
"How many  times do I have to tell you?! I don't want to be your fri-" before she could finish her sentence I kissed her lips for a good 4 seconds and pulled away leaving her shock and speechless.
"Then we won't be friends, but just a little reminder you're mine." I said and left her house then went home.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

What the hell just happened? Did Eli kissed me? Calm down (Y/N) it was nothing but a peck on the lips, besides why should I make that into a huge problem? When it wasn't much of a big deal. But, why did it felt like I liked it....? No! Snap out of it! People are just obstacles to my dreams and future! 
*riiiiiing*
"Gahh!" I shouted when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D. and all that was written was "Unknown" I decided to answer the call.

"Hello?" I asked clearly annoyed 

"Ah h-hello?" 

"Who is this?" I asked 

"Ah r-r-right, this is Kousaka Honoka, we're classmates." 

"How did you get my number?" I asked coldly and there was silence, soon Honoka hanged up

"Damn it!" I threw my phone on my bed and sigh, I walked towards my computer and turned it on, I began playing my favorite MMORPG and then I got another call, I decided to ignore the call and continued playing but soon it got really annoying to the point where I set my phone to silent. Finally no one can annoy me and my game. As a few hours went by I was starting to get really sleepy then I decided to get some rest, I logged off and turned of the computer then I sigh and brushed my teeth and changed into a much more comfortable clothes and went to bed.

I woke up still tired but I didn't have any choice, I still have classes, so I walked towards the bathroom and took a bath. 

When I was done taking a bath I wore my school uniform and went to school.

When I saw Eli and her friends I quickly tried to hide but it was already too late since Eli saw me and when she did I ran as fast as I can but I felt someone gripping my wrist and it was Eli. Then she kabedon me into the near by wall and I tried my best to not look at Eli's sky blue eyes. 
"You thought you could escape?" She said and I still didn't look at her instead I looked down clearly annoyed. She sigh and said
"Don't forget you're mine." Then she backed away and I clenched my fist.

"I don't belong to you-" before I could finish my sentence Eli kissed me again but she held both of my hands so that I can't push her. Soon she backed away and smirked

"Leave me alone." I said and she smirked and shook her head.

"No." She said clearly serious. Then I sigh. Then suddenly I felt different.

What is this annoying feeling?