You x Depressed! Female! Reader

Here is your request knistern!

Beware invisible ninjas are nearby!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"So where do you want to go?" I looked at the girl in front of me and she just sigh.

"Not going to speak huh?" She joked but I just didn't laugh, what was the point of laughing? Everything that people find funny seemed boring for me. 
"You're seriously not in the mood for jokes huh?" She talked again and this time she suddenly held my hand, I turned red a bit but I still remained to look dull.

Despite my visits at my psychiatrist all she could say was just look for some inspiration. But how could I find that when nothing even inspires me?

"You seemed tired, do you want me to escort you home?" She spoked again but this time concern was heard from the tone of her voice, 

Why would she be worried about when I'm not even important?

"Don't you have any practice today with Aqours or with your swimming club?" I finally spoke but my voice was dull and raspy, but when she looked at me she smiled brightly, I looked away.

I really don't understand as to why she cares for me... 

"Nah, I'm free today. If you want I can escort you?" She suggested once again and I shook my head,
"No it is okay... I can go home all by myself." I mumble and left her, all alone.

You's P.O.V.

When her shadow was no one to be seen, I sigh sadly and walked towards the nearest bus stop and waited for the next bus... While waiting I heard a faint scream and I ran quickly towards the source and my blood began to boil when I saw (Y/N) being attacked by some guys...
"W-why d-d-don't you guys ever leave me alone...?" She sounded weak and fragile. But her sentence seemed confusing,

Did they hurt her before?

"Hey!" I shouted and they looked at me and cracked their fists,

"What do you want?! You want to get beaten up too?!" The first guy asked and I placed my bag down and ran towards the guy in the center and punched him right in the right cheek and he backed away holding his cheek he hissed in pain and pointed at me and 3 of his friends ran towards me and attacked at the same time,
"Idiots." I mumble and waited for them to get even closer, when they were close I waited for the perfect timing, and then I sidestepped and grab my bag and slam it into their faces and they backed away and hissed and cursed in pain and I ran towards (Y/N) and grab her arm and pulled her, she yelped in pain but soon she managed to run as well, when we were going to go left it was a really small alley and I pushed (Y/N) slowly and she was now behind trashing can trembling while I ran back to the guys who were chasing us, their they were, I just stood there and the first guy stepped forward and spit blood,
"That's it you crossed the line girly!" He said and ran towards me and pulled out a pocket knife I backed away and when he was about to strike (Y/N) suddenly appeared and blocked the attacked I widen my eyes as the guy backed away and ran, I didn't bother to chase the idiot since I was too worried about (Y/N), I crouched down and covered the wound but (Y/N) hissed in pain and cried, I looked around and saw my bag I grabbed it without removing my hand from(Y/N)'s wound, I quickly called the ambulance and I cried and rested my head on her chest. 

Why did I just leave her there? 

"You-chan...?" I looked up and looked at her (E/C) eyes and that was about to close and she looked around,
"(Y/N), hang in there! The ambulance is coming! Don't worry! Just continue breathing... Please..." I cried and soon I saw the ambulance my eyes was filled with hope and happiness.

~Time Skip~

I waited near the emergency room and I just sat down and waited...

When the doctor finally went outside the emergency room I immediately stood up and ran towards him.
"How is she?" I asked and the doctor sigh.

"She almost died due to loss of blood and it seems like she cuts herself, since there were new and old cuts from her arms to toes..." He said and I nodded,

"But the good news is, she is breathing and she is also okay... She is still asleep though. But you can visit her." He said and I nodded and thanked him, he bowed and left and I rushed towards her room,

When I entered her room, there were a lot of wounds, deep or not. There were many... I walked towards her and sat down next to her, I touched her hand which was cold. I felt regret, if I didn't leave her she wouldn't be here...

But what about her cuts? Why didn't she say anything about her problems? She could have told us. And maybe we could of helped her. But why didn't she...?

If only I was there beside her... None of this would have happened.
"I'm sorry..." I apologized and touched her cold cheeks, I stare at her for a good minute before turning beet red. But this would be a great chance to at least let her know how I truly feel...
"The truth is I love you..." I confessed and it felt much better. But... Her eyes started opening and I blushed, when she saw me she looked around and closed her eyes once again.
"I'm at the hospital am I right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah... Thanks for saving my life..." I mumble and she smiled which she rarely does, so seeing her smile made my heart skip a beat.
"Hey, You-chan..." She called, I looked at her and she pulled me and kissed me. I blushed but soon I kissed back.
"Don't ever cut yourself ever again, if you have any problems, feel free to talk about it with us. We won't judge you, we're only helping you. Now please just stop hurting yourself." I admitted and (Y/N)-chan looked at me clearly surprised.

"I promise..." She vowed and I looked up only to find her smiling a bit.

"Also I love you too You-chan." She said and I blushed and looked away, she grab me once again and kissed me softly, her lips were this time warm and soft...

This girl will really be the reason as to why I'm going to die.