Umi x Childish! Possessive! Female! Reader

Once again here is your request Chakana_Yuri!

Umi's P.O.V.

I waited in the gates of Otonokizawa and waited for Honoka and Kotori, my eyes were focused on my phone, I clicked my messages and began reading her messages again...
From: (Y/N) :3
To: Umi ♥
Good morning Umi-chan! :3

I hate to admit the fact that I sort of like her, not in a friendly way but more than that...
"Umi-chan!" I flinched and quickly hide my phone, I look up and it was Honoka and Kotori
"Good morning." I said and Honoka and Kotori nodded

"Good morning! You wouldn't believe what happened today! Today when I woke up..." They continued talking while I was just there not paying attention instead I paid attention to the girl in front of us, (L/N) (Y/N). I get that she was childish, but there times when she can be really possessive, but in a cute way. Honoka and Kotori didn't know who (Y/N) was since I didn't tell them. Yeah I know it is rude not to tell your childhood best friends that you have a crush on someone, but who knows what this two would do if they found out. Just as we walked past each other, (Y/N) looked at me and smiled and I look back while blushing a bit. This was more embarrassing than the costumes that Kotori makes!
"Umi-chan? Did you even listen to my amazing story?" Honoka pouted and I nodded slowly
"Y-yeah." I lied and Honoka was back to her cheerful self and coninued the story

"So where was I? Oh yeah! When I walked on my way to school..." And so Honoka continued her amazing story, which I didn't pay much attention. When my phone startee buzzing I grab and turn it on, and it was a message from (Y/N)
From: (Y/N) :3
To: Umi ♥
Umi-chaaaaaaan, can you tutor me? I really don't understand what I'm learning T^T

I sigh and giggled a bit Honoka and Kotori looked at me clearly confused, I blushed and backed away.
"I-I-I... Uh... I need to go somewhere. You guys go ahead I'll cath up with you guys!" I said and ran

Honoka's P.O.V.

I wonder as to why Umi-chan acted like that.
"You think she is okay?" I said and held Kotori's hand

"Yeah I think so, after all she is Umi-chan!" Kotori said and I smile

"Yeah you're right. I think she knew." I said and Kotori looked kind of confused

"Knew what?" Kotori asked, while walking we entered our classroom.

"I think she knew that you and I are dating..." I blushed ans Kotori smiled

"I'm sure she has another reason." Kotori said and kissed my cheek which cause me to blush even more.
"Mou stop that Kotori-chan!" I complained while pouting and Kotori smiled and nodded.

Umi's P.O.V.

I continued texting (Y/N) while staying in the roof.
From: (Y/N) :3
To: Umi ♥
Umi-chaaaaan where are you anyways? Please teach meeee, you're mine remember? ;)

I blush as I read her messages, she mostly says that she owns me and I own her.
From: Umi ♥
To: (Y/N) :3
I'm heading towards the library, and fine I'll teach you...

Before I knew it (Y/N) replied, how quick!
From: (Y/N) :3
To: Umi ♥
Okie! :D see you there Umi-chan ;) ♥

I stood up and went to the library while texting Honoka and Kotori. When I entered the library, (Y/N) was there and there was an open book but I knew she was playing games on her phone. (L/N) (Y/N) is a 1st year which explains her behaviour.
"Umi-chaaan." She whispered and I sigh and walked towards her table and sat beside her.
"So, should we start?" I asked and (Y/N) nodded and grab her notes and pen

"Alright, so this what your current lesson is? Conversion?" I asked clearly shock this was the easiest!(a/n: This is what teachers teach in 7th grade okay? xD)

"Alright I'll give you 6 questions there that should be really simple." I said as I wrote down the question on (Y/N)'s notes. Meanwhile, while she was answering I also wrote down the answer key, (a/n: I'm sorry if my handwriting is small T~T)

 Meanwhile, while she was answering I also wrote down the answer key, (a/n: I'm sorry if my handwriting is small T~T)

After answering the 6th question I glance at (Y/N) who was working so hard. I smile then soon she finished answering. I looked for mistakes but it turns out there were no mistakes.
"Good job! You have no mistakes." I said and (Y/N) smiled then I began teaching her, but soon she fell asleep, I sigh and knew this would happen. Soon I heard (Y/N) mumbling something and I decided to listen.
"Umi-chan..." She said and I blushed

"Umi-chan... I love you..." She confessed,

wait what?!

"I love you so much Umi-chan..." She continued sleep talking and now my face was beet red. Soon I smile and pat her head
"I love you too, (Y/N)." I said and kissed her forehead which cause her to smile, which was adorable.

--------------------------------
Sorry if this one-shot was kind of short, I was kinda busy with some math projects T~T. Anyways I've finished all request so feel free to request!