Inami Anju x Saitou Shuka

Here is your request _kirisakithn~! 

Waaaah another AnShuka one-shot xD

Anju's P.O.V.

“What do you mean it is my fault?” I asked and crossed my arms while tapping my foot on the ground,
“You were the one who went for it!” She argued back, and I gritted my teeth and stomped my foot on the wooden floor,
“How the hell was I supposed to know she was actually there?!” I argued back, and she just sigh angrily,
“Look thanks to you we are stuck with this problem!” She said angrily and I leaned closer,
“Once again how the hell is this my fault?!” This time I shouted and Shuka pushed me angrily and looked at my straight in the eyes with anger showing,
“Just leave me alone! I hate you! I never loved you!” She shouted back and I felt my heart shatter into pieces as she said those words,
“Fine! I hate you too!” I fired back and started walking away, when I was far from her I felt my heart shattering, as the words she said repeated endlessly in my thoughts,

Does she really hate me?

I cried at the thought of her hating me, if she never loves me, what was the point of all the gifts I gave her?
“Why Shuka? Why must hurt me this much? Was it a bad idea to love you?” I asked myself but I knew no one would reply, the moment I arrived at my house my mom and dad wasn't home, so walked straight to my room and just lay down on the bed, as a sad and muffled sobs were heard throughout the room, everything just felt depressing...

I wonder if Shuka is alright? Wait I hate her so her feelings don't matter... I guess...

Shuka's P.O.V.

“Stupid Anju, now that she is fine, I should be fine too!” I said and smiled, but soon I frowned,

Without Anju, would things be the same? Of course it will!

But as I tried to be cheerful, warm tears suddenly flow down and I quickly wiped them but a few more tears were flowing.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow?

No One's P.O.V.

As the duo fell asleep tired and depressed, Anju woke up first and was about to text Shuka but she remembered the incident yesterday and just placed down her phone on the coffee table, and started her day by taking a shower, meanwhile in Shuka's house she turned on her phone expecting a good morning text from Anju but, to her surprise Anju didn't send any messages...

Does she really hate me that much?

Shuka thought and just stood up and went downstairs to eat breakfast, there she saw her 1 older sister and 2 older brothers talking, when they saw Shuka they smiled and greeted her and Shuka flashed a fake smile and greeted back. Once Anju finished her bath she scroll down her Instagram and Twitter, but as each post she saw it was mostly about love, or Shuka or just some posts of some AnShuka fan. It actually pained Anju if Shuka wasn't by her side when she is down and depressed, after all she is an only child. Now back to Shuka, Shuka was finally done with eating and taking a bath, now all she did was open her twitter and posted a picture of her with a caption of Good morning y'all how's your morning? 😁 it only took about a few minutes and the post already reach 1.9k likes and 1.9k retweets, which made Shuka happy but she noticed that a certain someone didn't like or retweet her post, which sadden her. But what was she expecting? After a fight things don't always get better the next day.