Chapter 6

Klaus' POV
I paced back and forth, Kol and Rue had been taken by the Salvatore's, Kol is probably fuming, Rue is terrified. Elijah said" Niklaus, we found them, they're at the Salvatore house, shall we go?" It's been a week," Niklaus, we'll be going now." I nodded then followed him, I wanted to kill everyone in Mystic Falls.
Once we got to the boarding house, I walked up to the door and then knocked, the door opened and it was Elena Gilbert, she said" You can't come in."
I said" Invite me in or I will rip your brother's heart out and force it down your throat!"
" No, you won't. You're too afraid that your daughter will see and you'll have lost her."
" She's not on vervain, Elena, I can compel her if need be."
" Fine, fine, Come in." Elijah, Rebekah and I walked in and I knocked her out, I walked through the house and then I saw Damon and Stefan. Elijah snapped both their necks and then we walked downstairs, to the cellar, I broke open the door and saw my younger brother sweating and a bite on his arm. Then I saw my daughter, curled up in a ball, not moving and only small, frequent breathes coming from her. I got angry but walked to them and lifted her into my arms, Kol's eyes opened and he hissed, but stopped as he saw me, I bit my wrist and held it out to him, he drank my blood then stood up, he went to fall but Elijah caught him and wrapped an arm around his side to keep him up. I carried Rue out of the house and we left, getting away from that home as fast as we could.

Once we got back to the mansion, Kol was stronger, He said" She's freezing, get her by the fire and wrap blankets around her." I nodded and did as he said since I knew she would die soon if we didn't. I sat by the fire with her in my arms, a blanket around her shoulders and my arms around her, trying to warm her up. I looked at Kol as he drank blood,
I said" What did they do?"
" They tried talking to her but she knows nothing, they didn't believe her so they stuck her in there with me, then it started getting colder and colder by the minute, her body tried to keep her warm but it didn't last long and I finally sung her a lullaby and she fell asleep, she hasn't woken since."
" Go get some rest, brother." He nodded and walked upstairs, I rocked Rue in my arms, staring at her, she looked fragile, and I wanted to kill the Salvatore brothers. But my first priority is Rue, my lovely daughter, she will always be my first priority.

Once she woke up, she coughed, then saw me, she mumbled" Daddy?"
I said" Yes, little one, I'm right here, and you're okay." I stood up and carried her to my room, I put her down and then got into bed, she cuddled into my side, I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head, she fell asleep.
Once she opened her eyes, Kol came in, he instantly took her from my arms and hugged her tightly. He kissed her head multiple times while she giggled a bit, He said" You're okay? You're okay. I'm so sorry, little one."
She mumbled" Now can we watch Beauty and the Beast?"
" Yes, we can, just as I promised, cake and peanut butter sandwiches."
I smiled, and then stood up, watching the pair smile, Kol looked at me then winked, before speeding off with my daughter in his hands. I chuckled then followed them, Elijah had a sheet spread on the wall, and the movie on play. I smiled then sat down, soon Rue ran to me and jumped onto my lap, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head. She cuddled into me as Kol flipped over the couch and landed next to us, she squeaked and then smiled at him as he handed her a cupcake. The movie started and Rue instantly focused on it, not even listening as Kol handed her something, I chuckled, and Rue covered my mouth with her hand. I sighed then held her hand, moving it back to her lap,
I whispered" Little one, eat the cupcake." She took a bite out of the cupcake then continued to take bites, I chuckled then smiled as she whined because I was making noise and it was her favorite part. Kol snickered at me, I hit the back of his neck.
Rue mumbled" Stop moving!"
" Sorry, little one." I kissed her head then rubbed her hair.
---
I leaned against the doorway as Rue ran through the room, she was running from a Kol equipped with a spray can of silly string, I laughed as she dodged an attack and sprayed him back. He screamed laughing, then slipped and fell to the ground, groaning. I said" She's more clumsy than a baby giraffe but you fell first?"
Kol and Rue said" Hey!"
" It's true, Kol, Rue. You know it's true, little one." Rue looked at Kol then they turned to me and sprayed that string," You both have 5 seconds to run before I come after you." Kol swooped Rue up and then sped off, I chased after them, I could hear Rue's laughter from a mile away. I smiled, then finally caught Kol by the back of his shirt. He laughed and I wrapped my arm around him, then started tickling Rue, Rue laughed and then held my hand away from her. Kol chuckled then smiled at me as he leaned his head back on my shoulder, I chuckled, then let go of him, Rue jumped out of his arms and then landed on the floor, she hit the floor quite hard, I stopped as she didn't move. Kol said" She's bleeding." He rushed to her side and lifted her up gently, the side of her head was bleeding. She whined, I shushed her gently then looked at the wound, I looked at Kol," It's a reopened wound, what the hell did they do?"
I said" I don't know." I gave him that look and he leaned back and grabbed a glass cup, I bit my wrist and let a little of my blood pour into the cup. He tilted her head back and then I carefully poured the blood into her mouth, she swallowed and the wound healed.
She woke up, mumbling" What happened?"
I said" You fell and hit your head, but everything is fine now." I kissed her head and she nodded, wrapping her arm around my neck and then I stood up, carrying her off to the kitchen with Kol not far behind.