Chapter 18

Rue's POV
Its been 7 years since my dad was taken from me, I looked back at my children, I'm 20 years old with 2 4 year olds, twins, Belle and Peter Mikaelson.

I sighed then looked at Kol, He said" You were just this little girl full of dreams when I first met you, and now you're this adult, with children of your own

He said" You were just this little girl full of dreams when I first met you, and now you're this adult, with children of your own."
I said" I know, it feels like forever ago, we were so free... and now we're going back to New Orleans to get my father back."
" Yeah, Rebekah will care for the children, myself and Elijah will accompany you to New Orleans."
" No, Elijah is staying with Rebekah, because Rebekah can't take care of both Peter and Belle at the same time alone."
" Then it's just us against Marcel and his gang?"
" Yeah."
" Well, darling, pack all your weapons, or you wont make it out human."
" Shut up."
" They're asleep."
" I know." He smiled and then I held his hand,
Once we got back to the house, I lifted Peter into my arms and carried him inside. Kol lifted Belle into his arms and carried her next to me. Elijah and Rebekah walked to us,
I whispered" Rebekah, their dinners are cookable. Peter-"
Elijah said" Peter doesn't like the skin on his apples, cut up all the food for both of them. No juice after 7:30, in bed by 8:30, only kid channels, and baths at 7:00. We know, darling, they'll be alright."
" Just... call if anything happens and I mean anything at all."
" Alright. I want you three back, if you aren't back in a week, I'll be coming to help."
" Okay, see you soon." I put Peter into his arms and kissed Peter's head, I let out a shaky breathe." Take care of your sister, lost boy." Kol let me kiss Belle's head before handing her over to Rebekah," Be good, my beauty." I nodded to Kol, and he grabbed our bags then we walked out.
Kol said" Darling, I'll make sure you return to your children."
" What if Marcellus kills me?"
" I will not let him kill you, I will never let anyone kill you."
" Okay."
We stopped at a gas station, and got out, Kol started putting gas into the car. I walked into the station, and then grabbed snacks and drinks, I paid then walked out. Kol was leaning against the car, waiting for me, he smiled as he saw me.
He said" Come on, luv, you're taking forever."
I whispered" Shut the hell up, Kol Mikaelson."
" Aww, rude, isn't it, darling?"
" I hate you."
" Can't hate me."
" Jerk."
" No, I'm mischievous, not a jerk." I laughed, then walked to him, and he smiled, he sped into the drivers seat, I laughed. I got in, and he started driving, I wrapped a blanket around my shoulders, then took a sip from my drink. I put my drink down, then closed my eyes," Darling, just go to sleep, I'll need you at full strength if we're going to take on Marcel."
" I know." I finally fell asleep after days of being awake.

Once we got to New Orleans, and into the French Quarter, Kol looked at me, he nodded. I nodded, then we walked the streets till someone grabbed my arm, Kol grabbed the guy and pinned him to the wall. Kol hissed and started choking the guy, then we heard Marcellus say" Well, well, well... looks like the youngest Mikaelsons have returned for Niklaus."
I said" Yeah, we have. And we're not leaving without him."
" Sweetheart, Im the king of New Orleans, You can't take him from me."
" You wanna bet on that?"
" Sure. Have all the fun you want, but you'll never get your dad back."
" Give him back to us, or I will kill every single one of your little soldiers and leave them where everyone can see them!"
" You don't scare me. You're just human, a child!" I pulled out a stake then stabbed the guy in the heart, he deteriorated.
" Kol, take him to Bourbon street and come back." Then Kol was gone, and back in seconds, we heard people scream," I will do that, to every single vampire I get my hands on, if you do not return my father to his family. Now!"
" You won't."
" I'm a Mikaelson, you have no idea what I'm capable of." A few more vampires showed up and pinned Kol to the wall, about to stab him. I pulled out stakes and then stabbed each of them, letting them fall to the ground and deteriorate." Kol, if you'd please..." Kol took each body out from the alley, and into the main streets, letting everyone see them.
" Alright! Alright, fine, You can have your dad back, if it means that much to you. I want you all out of New Orleans, tonight!" Then he was gone, Kol looked at me with a proud smirk,
He said" Good going, Rue. You make your dad look weak, and he's Niklaus Mikaelson." I smiled, then hugged him," Now, let's go get your dad and then get the hell out of  this bloody place."
We met Marcellus at the end of a street, right outside the French Quarter. He pushed my dad to us and Kol caught him,
Marcellus said" There, he's all yours. Now go." I nodded, then he was gone, I looked at my dad and hugged him. He instantly hugged me back.
He said" My brave little princess."
I said" I missed you so much."
" I missed you too, Where's Elijah and Rebekah?"
Kol said" Home. They had to stay..." he looked at me, raising his eyebrow in a questioning look.
I said" To care for my twins."
My dad said" You had children?"
" Yeah, a little boy and girl, Peter and Belle, they're 4 years old."
" I missed everything."
" No, you didn't. Yes, I got pregnant at 18 by a jerk, who is now 6 feet under, thanks to Elijah and Kol... I have two beautiful children, who love stories and art. They look nothing like their father, Elijah says Peter actually looks a bit like you, but with a bit darker hair. Belle looks like me, I guess I look like you even though I'm not your blood related daughter."
" Luv, I was going to tell you, just not that early..."
" I know, and I was mad at first, but now I'm over it. Let's go home."
" Alright." He kissed my head and rubbed my hair, Kol looked at us and smiled,
He said" Father and Daughter reunited again... now time for Grandpa and Grandchildren to meet. Good luck, Nik. You'll need it for those little buggers."
I said" Hey! They aren't that bad."
" Yes, they are."
Dad said" I can't wait to meet them, I just hope they like me."
" They will, dad. You're just gonna have a lot to live up to, since the amount of stories we've told them."
" What have you told them?"
" All the stories you wrote for me, journals of them, through these years. They were just in love with them, we read them all the time."
" They think I'm a king?"
" Yes, they do. So live up to it, dad. You are a king, and I'm a princess. Always and Forever."
" I know, Rue." We got into the car and Kol took first shift on driving.