Chapter 14

Klaus' POV
I put down my phone as Kol hung up, I was angry, Marcel and his gang tried to hurt my daughter. He's going to pay for the pain he caused her.

Once I walked through the doors of the compound, my anger instantly disappeared as I saw Rue in Elijah's arms. Elijah walked to me and I put my arms out to take Rue, Rue whined from being moved but settled once she noticed she was in my arms. She cuddled into my chest and continued to sleep. I closed my eyes then opened them,
I said" Marcel is going to pay for this. Even if it means I have to kill him." Elijah and Kol both nodded, then I walked upstairs to put her to bed.

I walked downstairs and to Elijah and Kol, I said" What shall we do?"
Kol said" I say, go murder some vampires but Elijah thinks we can be civil about this."
" We will be, I will not let my daughter get into the cross fire of a battle that has been going on decades before her time."
" Fine." He huffed then Rebekah walked in,
She said" I heard, I'll stay here with Rue, while you lot go talk with Marcel."

The three of us left and went to Marcellus' penthouse, I walked in with Elijah and Kol.
Marcel said" Well, look at that. Niklaus Mikaelson with his brothers, how are you guys doing? Kol, Sorry for the temporary death but... hey, you got in the way."
Kol said" I'm going to kill you and every last one of your Vampires."
I said" Now, Kol, cool down. Marcel, I would like to know why you were trying to kidnap my daughter before I let my dear little brother off his short leash."
Marcel said" Well, I wanted to know if it was true then... I was gonna take her and turn her into my vampire or kill her, whichever came first. Give her back to you and force you to leave My City."
" You are messing with the wrong Vampires, Marcellus."
" You taught me everything I know, Klaus."
" You're messing with the wrong kid."
" She's your kid, I think she should be brave enough to stand against the big bad vampire, huh? And how the hell do you even have a kid? Did you kill her parents or something?"
" I did. They were going to kill her and I stopped them."
" He has a heart, that's a surprise, really is. But we'll just have to see about this little Mikaelson."

Once we returned back to the palace, Rebekah said" What happened?"
I said" He's started a war, and I'm planning on finishing it."
I heard Rue scream,"Dad!" I sped up to her room and opened the door, seeing her scared.
I said" Darling, what's wrong?"
She mumbled" Someone was by the window when I woke up."
I walked to the window and opened the doors, looking out onto the balcony, no one was there.
" No one's there, darling. We'll lock your window from now on, Alright?"
" Okay." I closed the door and locked it, then walked to her and rubbed her hair," Do you have to leave?"
" Want me to stay with you?" She nodded, I smiled," Alright, I'll stay with you." She laid back down and held my hand as her eyes started to close again, then after a few minutes, she was fast asleep. I smiled then rubbed her hand before getting up and walking out of her room, leaving the door open.

Rue's POV
I walked out of my room, and laughed as Uncle Kol ran to me and hugged me, spinning us around. He stopped, and laughed as I held onto him, then carried me downstairs.
Uncle Elijah looked at us as he poured orange juice,
He said" You both are strange."
Uncle Kol said" We knew this, Brother, did you not?" I laughed and hugged his shoulders as he put me down and then tickled my sides to get me to let go of him.

My dad came in, he said" Little one, why are you trying to throw batter at Elijah?"
I said" Because... he's weird, look at him, isn't he weird?"
My dad just smiled as Uncle Elijah sped to me and wiped batter across my face, I laughed and then opened my eyes,
" Yes, Your Uncle is quite weird, little one. But he is a lot faster than you."
" Ha Ha, very funny, dad!" He laughed, and I threw batter at him, It hit his face, he stopped laughing then looked at me. I smiled innocently then walked to him and laughed.
" Really, Rue?"
" Yes, really, dad."
" You have 5 seconds before I tickle you to death..."
" Uncle Kol!" I ran and then was swiped off my feet and sped into Uncle Kol's room, Uncle Kol locked his door and smiled at me,
He said" You're Welcome, Love, now what possessed you to throw batter at your father?"
" He made fun of me."
" Dear... darling, you always aim for the eyes so you have time to run."
" I know." He laughed and then my dad knocked on the door,
My dad said" Kol, is little one in there hiding?" I held my breathe then smiled at Uncle Kol,
Uncle Kol said" No, she's probably run off to Rebekah, you should go check there."
" Alright." Then I heard him walk away,
" He most definitely knows you are here, darling."
I whispered" Yep."
" Run." I turned around and saw my dad, I squeaked and then ran out the door, he sped to me and wrapped his arms around me, tickling me, I laughed till I started coughing. He finally stopped,
He said" You've had enough?"
I said" Yes."
" Love You, Little one."
" Love You too, Dad." He sped to my room and put me down, I grabbed my journal," I need some new stories, do you think you can write some?"
" I'd love to." He took it then sped off, I smiled and then yawned, why am I so tired? I walked to bed and laid down, falling asleep, holding my wolf plush, that i haven't parted ways with, in my arms.