i.

"In life, you have to give to receive. Give love to get love."

♢~°•○●●○•°~♢

"Kim Taeyeon, you're late for class again." Their teacher, Ms. Go scolded her.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon taunted, uninterested in whatever their teacher was blabbering about. She walked through half of the class and sat besides an unfamiliar boy besides her.

She thought that he must be a transferee. "If you're not late, then you'd be absent. For heaven's sakw, you're a girl, Taeyeon. Act like one."

Those silly expectations again, she then thought.

Taeyeon just looked at the teacher and yawned. "Just proceed with the lesson, I'm sure the nerds here would love to hear your lecture." She then said in an emotionless manner. Her face was stuck emotionless. It was like she doesn't even know how to react to anything.

Ms. Go sighed in disappointment, "Your seatmate, is a boy that is just like you."

'No wonder I don't see him.' Taeyeon thought.

"And . . . he is sleeping?!" The teacher face palmed. Taeyeon then tapped the boy's shoulder.

"Wake up."

"Don't wake him up. Let him be, he must be having a wonderful dream." Ms. Go said. She already gave up on the two. But she was surprised at Kim Taeyeon. She would rarely encounter women like her.

Usually, the boys would be the troublemakers but it was a challenge for her to encounter someone such as Kim Taeyeon. The only notorious female in the campus. She may look weak on the outside, but she can pull yout teeth off by hand, it'd be basic for her.

Taeyeon just shrugged, she the glanced at the boy besides her. She couldn't see his face clearly since he was facing the opposite side of Kim Taeyeon. She then looked at his desk, her brows creased when she saw the name labeled to the chair.

Their chairs have labels on it, her chair had her name on it as well. 'Lee Haneul'? She was sure that the boy's name wasn't Haneul. She remembered a certain seatmate that she teased once. And that was Lee Haneul. 'Why is he sitting there?' She asked herself. 'Ms. Go must've exchanged their seats.'

After an hour long of Ms. Go's lecture. The school bell finally rang. "Class, dismiss." Ms. Go then said. Taeyeon then checked their schedule and remembered that their next subject's Mathematics, and that they have an assignment.

She decided to skip that class for today. She hated Math with all her life. Good thing that the classroom she was in was vacant for a whole hour. She then realized that she wasn't alone in the classroom.

The boy was still there, sleeping.

Taeyeon decided to not mind the boy and just continue her business. She then stood up looked at some books inside the classroom. She opened one and flipped through some pages.

Even if she was a jerk, she still knows how to read. She read her favorite book, she flipped through the pages to see where she left off to. Once she found it, she then started to read.

She started to sing along while reading, "But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold. Someone to give me a jacket when it's cold. Got that young love even when we're old . . . yeah sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand. Pick me up, pull me close be my man, I will love you 'till the end... so if you're out there I swear to be good to you. But I'm done looking, for my future someone, yeah.'Cause when the time is right you'll be here but for now 一 "