v.

"That day . . . That we became friends. I knew that it was the start of a whole new journey."

♢~°•○●●○•°~♢

Taeyeon smirked at his statement, earning Baekhyun's brows to furrow, "I guess we are alike," she nodded, "are you sure you never read that book?" Taeyeon said looking at the book she handed him.

Baekhyun then nodded, "Never heard of it. Why?"

"Read it to find out." Taeyeon said.

Some students suddenly entered the classroom. The usual early birds that is. They were surprised to see Taeyeon and Baekhyun being earlier than them. Taeyeon proceeded doing her own business, listening to music as she wanted, and Baekhyun averted his attention to the book, "Broken To Pieces".

He then read the prologue.

'Everytime I look at the stars,
I imagine them as wicked 一
horrible scars.

I reminisce memories filled with you and me, and that solemnly hurts me, just by thinking of you 一 how we loved each other dearly.

I love you.

Three words, say it . . . One more time. I want to hear you say it. You completed me. But I?

I just broke you to pieces.'

Baekhyun read. He already knew that the book has an angsty vibe to it. And he was surprised to know that Taeyeon has a taste for those kinds of novels, for those kinds of genres.

He continued by flipping a page of the book, already revealing the first chapter. 'I.' It said. A roman numeral for one as many knows. 'No title?' Baekhyun thought as he looked at the chapter throughly. He was disappointed when the chapters of the book didn't have any titles to it to know the content of the chapter.

And there he knew, he won't easily skip the chapters. He had to read it, page by page.

And so, he continued to read the book, he was already at the part where the sweet moments were already visible to the two main characters, Tanya and Bailey.

He wanted to barf at the two at first, he thought that the story was cliché and why the hell would the rule-breaking queen read a story such as that?

But for the sake of Kim Taeyeon, he still continued on reading it. Their lecturer suddely entered the classroom. "Okay class, let us start." Their teacher said.

Her eyes widened once she saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon. "Well, this day started interesting." Ms. Go then smiled. Being their usual selves, the notorious male and female scoffed at the same time.

Ms. Go just didn't mind the two.