ii.

"I remember the times when you would be my knight in shining armor."

♢~°•○●●○•°~♢

"And just how would I need you someday?" Baekhyun cocked an eyebrow. Taeyeon stared at him queerly.

"You'll see." She smirked, grabbed her bag and her book, she then walked pass him.

Baekhyun's eyes followed her as she left. 'And . . . she left me.' Baekhyun sighed. He then clenched his jaw, the punches he received from the man still hurts.

"Kim Taeyeon really knows how to get on someone's nerves." A voice told him.

"I know right." Baekhyun retorted. But he then realized that the voice belonged to a female.

He then turned around and realized that Krystal Jung, one of the known students in their school, was right behind him, smiling. Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed at the sight of her. They never talked before. And when he says never, he does mean never.

"Hi, I'm 一 "

"I know you." Baekhyun coldly told her. And he is back to being the Baekhyun everyone on campus knows 一 the heartthrob which is also a cold jerk that is a part of a group called EXO.

Krystal simply shrugged, "I guess you're interested in Taeyeon 一 "

"Why do you know her?"

"Do you want to know more about her?" Yes. Baekhyun wanted to dearly know more about Taeyeon. He just looked at her. "Then tell me, just tell me right now, that you're interested in her."

Krystal and Baekhyun stared at each other. "I guess your answer is no, so I better go." Krystal turned around and started to walk.

"Doesn't silence mean yes?" Baekhyun suddenly spoke up.

Krystal turned around and smirked. "I guess you really are interested in her." She said as Baekhyun simply rolled his eyes. "Now let's start."

'Why is she doing this?' Baekhyun then thought.

~~~

Taeyeon was peacefully walking through the empty hallways when someone suddenly blocked her. She stared boredly at the man as she rose one eyebrow. "Move." She simply commanded.