ix.

"I learned from my past, I don't talk about. Yeah I have a story but you won't hear it from me."

♢~°•○●●○•°~♢

Taeyeon was casually walking on the hallways of their school, and she got Baekhyun out of her mind for once. She didn't have anything to worry about, and that was her greatest relief.

"Kim Taeyeon?" Someone called her but she didn't even bother to turn around and continued walking. Especially when she heard that the source of the voice belonged to a girl. "Hey, Kim Taeyeon." The voice called her once again.

And again, she didnt even bother to turn around. "Hey, rule-breaking queen!" And of course, she still didn't bother to turn around. Of course the girl was already embarassed. Taeyeon knew that, of course. "Jerk!"

And there, she stopped walking. Slowly turning towards the girl, she glared at her with cold but devious eyes that felt like a thousand daggers were being stabbed into her soul one by one.

The girl gulped, 'what the hell did I think to call her a jerk?!' The girl mentally punched herself. "Talk." Taeyeon simply told her, placing her hands in her pockets.

"M-My name is Choi Jiha 一 "

"No one asked." Taeyeon then retorted. Jiha gulped at that moment. Taeyeon looked at her fingernails, "if you're just gonna talk about introductions, why not let me go first?" She asked, still not looking at her.

Jiha composed herself and took a deep breath, "I am Choi Jiha, a-and I am . . ."

"Asking for my help, am I right? Your big brother's getting expelled because of me and Baekhyun 一 " she stopped when she mentioned his name, but composed herself and continued anyway, "he started it, Choi Jiha. Not us."

"Yes, but please, I-I am begging you."

Taeyeon was merciless 一 and she was sure of that. She didn't even care if Choi Jiha's older brother was getting expelled. He did start it after all. She was peacefully reading her favorite book and he suddenly pops out of nowhere.

"I know what you're thinking, Choi," Taeyeon nonchalantly looked at her, "why's your brother getting expelled and I'm not? 一 "

"That's far from what I think, M-Miss Kim Taeyeon." Choi Jiha then retorted, gulping a bit since she feared Taeyeon, "I know for sure that you have a good heart."

Taeyeon chortled at what she said, she couldn't believe her ears, "So you think," she smirked, "that I have a good heart? Look, if I saw you on fire, and I had a glass of water, I'd drink it and watch you burn."