xi.

"Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it."

♢~°•○●●○•°~♢

Classes ended, Taeyeon decided to walk home alone. Well, she always walks alone anyway. But what got her goosebumps was a familiar voice that called her. "Taeyeon?" She turned her head amd found Jiha smiling at her brightly.

"Jiwa?" Taeyeon squinted her eyes.

"Hehe . . ." Jiha scratched her nape, "it's Jiha." She then smiled.

A/N: I don't want to go all Koreaboo anymore with all those noona, oppa things.

Taeyeon simply shrugged, "Yeah, whatever," she said, "anyway, about what Bacon said earlier 一 "

"Bacon and Taengoo's a good call sign, though," Jiha smiled. Taeyeon then realized that she called Baekhyun, Bacon again.

"We're not an item so forget whatever that jerk said."

"Okay," she nodded, "may I walk with you home, please?"

Taeyeon the turned to her fully, she crossed her arms and looked at her from head to toe. Taeyeon the smiled at her, 'causing Jiha to smile as well.

"No." Taeyeon suddenly frowned, turning around to walk away.

"You're still a jerk to a girl? Please, Taengoo." A familiar voice then said.

Taeyeon then turned around once again, her brows knitted together as her eyes craved to see whoever it was. Her face then scrunched even more seeing her step sister, Krystal.

"Stal, what are you 一 "

"Jiha over here's my classmate's little sister. We know each other," Krystal shrugged, "come on, Tae. Let her walk home with you."

Jiha seemed confused, seeing the two talk. Krystal was known to be a very civilized person after all. And no one ever knew about their true relationship about each other.

"So, you guys . . . know each other? 一 "

"Yes."

"No."

And once again, Jiha felt jumbled. Krystal then realized that her sister responded with a 'no'. "Well, yes, and no." She tried to reason out.

"Still a no for me." Taeyeon then crossed her arms.

She never wanted anyone to find out about who they really are 一 who she really is. "Don't mind her," Krystal smiled at Jiha, "you're free to walk with her home."