iii.

"Forgiveness does not change the past. But it does enlargen the future."

♢~°•○●●○•°~♢

"Taeyeon-ah, you're home." Mrs. Jung then approached her, smiling widely at her.

"Obviously." Taeyeon retorted, walking pass Mrs. Jung. "I'm tired. If dad tries to find me, tell him I'm sleeping." She coldly said.

Mrs. Jung sighed as she saw Taeyeon march up the staircase. "And again, sorry about her, mom." A voice the said. Mrs. Jung looked behind her and warmly smiled. "Want me to go and talk to her?"

Krystal asked. Mrs. Jung shook her head, "It's all right, Krystal. I understand how she abhors me." She just shrugged. Krystal sighed at her mother's reaction.

Krystal then decided to go upstairs and knock on Taeyeon's door. At first, Taeyeon didn't respond, thinking that it was either Mrs. Jung or her dad. "Taeng... it's me, Krystal." And seconds later, Krystal heard Taeyeon twisting the door knob and opening it.

Taeyeon quickly pulled her inside. "If you want to talk to me about your mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I didn't get to control myself 一 "

"I know." Krystal smiled as she sat on Taeyeon's bed, "but something seems to be bothering you, Taeng. Just tell me. We're open to each other here."

Taeyeon sighed and sat down besides Krystal. "I know our dad does illegal things and all," Taeyeon started as Krystal nodded, she knew that as well of course, "and I don't necessarily care," she continued,"but someone mentioned him earlier. That Jong In boy. Kai."

Krystal gulped hearing Jong In's name. "O-Oh? Kai? That jerk? Haha . . . what did he say?"

"He told me something about that Bacon boy."

"Baekhyun." Krystal corrected.

"Oh c'mon, you know him too?" Taeyeon scoffed.

Krystal simply shrugged and smiled, "Well, everyone knows him 一 "

"Anyone who cares to know him." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "anyway, he told me that jerk-o over there's the son of our dad's right hand." Taeyeon explained, "but I shouldn't care about his fvcking business so I decided to leave that Kai guy." Krystal just listened to her as she spoke, "that jerk-o was being weird earlier. I first saw him when he was sleeping in class and 一 "

"Sleeping? In class?" Krystal asked as Taeyeon coldly nodded, "hm. He'd usually skip the first class. I wonder why he decided to attend. Even if he was sleeping, of course. A friend told me that he's been attending classes everyday, of course he'd skip sometimes but he actually did. He'd usually be absent or just escape the school to play video games with EXO." Krystal explained.

When the truth was, she already knew Baekhyun's reasons because of her friend that she necessarily talks to. "So . . . I heard he's a lot like you, Taeng." Krystal started a topic.

"Oh. Then what do you expect me to do?" Taeyeon rose an eyebrow. Krystal then sighed at her response. "What? I'm just asking."

Krystal crossed her arms as she continued to stare at Taeyeon. "Krystal-ah! Taeyeon-ah! Your dad's home." And there, Krystal and Taeyeon looked at each other. Krystal knew that Taeyeon didn't want to talk to their father.