viii.

"The world can be a brutal place 一 please don't let it steal your smile away."

♢~°•○●●○•°~♢

"Wake up, sleeping troublemaker." Krystal shook her sister. Taeyeon felt annoyed as she felt her sister forcing her to wake up. "Yah wake up. We still have school today. I know you had sweet dreams about Baekhyun but please leave that aside 一 "

Taeyeon almost fell off her bed hearing those words out of Krystal. Her eyes widened as she forced herself to sit, "The hell?!" She massaged her forehead, reminiscing something from last night.

Baekhyun then looked around to see if there was any other people, he then looked at Taeyeon and knelt down, "Get on. I'm gonna give you a piggyback ride home."

"No." Taeyeon said with a squeaky voice, "no, no, no." She pouted.

Baekhyun found her cute, but still, he had to keep a straight face. "Just get on."

"I can walk~" she said and walked away. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

'Brat.' He thought.

Taeyeon continued to walk and Baekhyun just followed her from behind. Baekhyun then saw a fast riding car, he quickly pulled Taeyeon away, 'causing her to land on his chest. And there, they made eye contact.

Baekhyun gulped seeing her up-close . . . Yes, it wasn't the first time but he was afraid that she could feel his heartbeat. "You know . . ." Taeyeon laughed, "you do look handsome after all." She said.

The male was gonna make Taeyeon stand up when she suddenly kissed him.

"Sh*t!" She cursed out loud, not remembering where she kissed him. She started to panic, not even having a clue on what really happened last night. She was drunk and stupid last night, she wanted to hit her head on the wall simultaneously for the rest of the morning.

"Hey, no cursing in the morning. Now get your butt off of there and start bathing. I'll wait for you to eat downstairs." Krystal then nudged her.

Once her sister was finally out of her bedroom. Taeyeon already wanted to punch herself 一 she then touched her lips and scrunched it, "Ah! Why can't I remember anything?" She hit her own head with her palm.

~~~

She raced down the staircase with a dull look engraved from her face, boredly sitting down in front of Krystal as she began to shove her spoon in her mouth, not minding the contents of the food she was eating.

'No, no . . . it can't be. I definitely did not kiss him!' She thought, 'impossible.'