Introduction

Hello guys... again aditi here.. after the successful start of many stories... it's gonna be totally a different one. Where the credits goes to the patner in all my crime , tara - my buddy.. and yes it's gonna be quite clingy and will update only on Saturday's and Sunday's..

Moving in...

Claimed by him..
By aditi

All rights reserved.
No part of this book is not meant to be transformed in any forms without the knowledge of the author.

If you didn't read the short description of the story..

" i am not the one whom you gonna marry " pragya pushed him with all her force and starts to move.

" really..remember that I didn't married her and still you have time..." abhi said trying to hold her hand. he marched up with her fast paces and stopped by turning her towards him.

" what do you want ? " she asked giving him a warm glare.

" you .. " he said moving closer to her making herself to cling on the nearby wall.

he traced her jawline making her to sweat profusely. she looked at him with fear and he looked at her with desire filled eyes.

He placed his hands on either of her hips and she winced closing her eyes in pain that's created inside her heart.

" agree that you still have feelings for me.." he said making her to open her eyes open wide.

" nothing like that..and we can't get back .. it's totally wrong..." she said trying to get out from his hold.

" why you are hiding your feelings when you love me" he asked cupping her face.

" i said leave me.." she pushed his hands and walked away from him.

Guys.. it may contain mature content and read at your own risk.. may be not more , as I am not good in that..

Cast..

ABHISHEK MEHRA

A person who has a tag called " rockstar" . People go crazy for his music and girls drool over him. He feels he is very lucky to have this life and according to him , everything is money. He is one amoung the hottest bachelor in Mumbai. But he always knows his limits and changes his girlfriend frequently. He lives in Mumbai all alone in his huge mansion. Respects only his dadi.

PRAGYA ARORA

PRAGYA ARORA

Daughter of billionaire who is rich , spoiled brat. Never cares for anything in her life. But after an incident , she changed completly. She became silent who used to talk non- stop. She lost that smile which used to flat many handsome guys of the city. Once she stayed in Mumbai but later joined with her family. Works in her father's company.