Why ? Why ? Why ?

I don't know what to say after seeing this. It really made me to feel bad. Why guys..?

Why is there such a less response...?

You were nagging me to update your favourite stories right.. then why I can't expect this small wish from you all..

In my heavy workloads , I am updating this.. sparing some time...to post my stories ... 😢😢😢

I very well know who were voting and a big thanks to them 🙏🙏🙏for atleast considering my works and commenting whether it's nice or not.

But I am talking about the people who just reading it and leaving without voting ot atleast appreciating my work.. I am happy that you guys added my stories to your library and following me but seeing the less votes.. I decided one thing.

Until it gets normal

Until it gets normal.. I am not going to post any of my stories.. I don't think what you think about me.. may be I am rude to you.. but seriously I am sorry for my all lovely people who is waiting for the next part of CBH.

I am.really sorry FatimaKhan813 because she used to ask me to post the last part of this story..

I had typed and was about to post but I was shocked when I saw His Mistress 's last chapter. If you guys don't like it.. that's fine.. I will stop it. It's not going to be a big deal for me...

Until and unless I get a possible votes and satisfaction, I will update my next chapter's of all my stories...

Until then a big bye from you all...

The people who really like my stories will not hurt me.. I hope you all will understamd my feelings.

Again sorry for not posting my stories.. - my dear friends...