EPILOGUE

I am back...😲😲😲😲 Hope you were expecting my update as i didn't post the last part of this story . Its time to thank each and everyone who supported me while I started this ff. It had crossed 7.29 k views , 1.5 k votes and three parts with the highest votes of 150+ . Hope you will miss this story and get ready for the final destination.

Happy reading...😃😃😃

Don't forget to vote ..😢😢😢

'Sometimes it's a smallest decision that may change your life forever

'Sometimes it's a smallest decision that may change your life forever..' Pragya felt happy after knowing that abhi and her sister didn't married but it didn't last for a second when her sister said he was not the reason for the miscarriage. A minute ago , she was in the state to forgive him even if he would have been the person but now she could not forgive herself for accusing him with no reason. He might have suffered as the same way she undergone. But instead of supporting him , she blamed him without hearing him. That's the biggest mistake she had done in her life. She , herself created a circle around her not allowing him near her. Might be the things would have changed if she listened to him atleast once.

" there is another important thing you need to know pragya. After this much happened, I think there is no use of hiding it.." disha's voice brought pragya back to reality.

" what it is..? Enough of this hide and seek game..!!tell me what happened these days.." Pragya demanded for her answer. She very well know that something big had happened after she left him.

" duggu is yours and abhi's child..." pragya's world stopped hearing the truth. How it can be ? Without her knowledge and her baby is dead...!!

" what...? " pragya stammered with her voice broken as she gripped the near by table for her support.

" yes he is your son. After you left,  abhi started to blame himself for your mystery. However we tried to console him but he was not in the state to hear and to an extent , he started to drink day and night blaming himself for hurting you . We could not see him in that state and hence we decided an important thing. As me and my husband is responsible for your separation from abhi , we thought to give him the happiness by giving a baby. Hence he will start to believe that one day you will understand him and will start to live atleast for that baby.."

" I became surrogate mother of your child but it was not easy for me at first.." disha wiped her tears thinking about the past.

" are you mad..? How can this happen..and if me and pragya is going to have a baby it should be ours .. if not..let it be.. I will stay with her memories and with a hope that she will return one day.. I want you guys to focus on your life.." abhi stood up in anger as he felt it's a stupid idea.

He is not going to be sad that pragya cannot give birth to his baby instead I needs her in his life. Without her , his life is complete.

" but abhi .. we feel bad for hurting you and pragya. This will not allow us to live peace by seeing you guys in pain.. I don't know whether you accept or not.. we gonna do it.. " disha strictly said to abhi .