Part 08

Okay... I agree I am late and you were waiting for my updates.. so thanks to all my dear buddies who made me to write this story... before starting...

1. What do you think about abhi..? Did he really did that accident or someone is behind it..?

2. Will pragya be able to move on by seeing abhi's happiness.

3. What might be the solution for this..?

8. Accept the truth..

                            It was an early morning , pragya stirred in the sleep when she felt a soft touch on her cheeks. She smiled of thinking how soft it is and then realised duggu was sleeping with her last night.

Her eyes fluttered open , she saw him smiling happily at her. How could a morning be happier than this.. seeing his smile , everything faded from her heart. 

She got up slightly sitting on the bed and took her in her arms carefully. He giggled when she kissed him and she thought to give back him to disha.

Pragya with duggu reached disha's room. She really doesn't want to go there especially after what happened yesterday but it is wrong to keep him with her even though her heart wants to be with duggu.

" di.." she slightly knocked the door and repeated it when she didn't get any response.

" may be she is in kitchen.." Pragya thought and to check there . She turned and hits on his broad chest who is none other than abhi. She closed her eyes for a second to live that moment near him.

She could feel the same thing that happened years before. His strong perfume with his sweat makes her drowsy.

" what happened ? Did duggu disturbed your sleep..? Almost you will not wake up so early right..? " he sounded like he cares and also like teasing her.

" i came to give him to di. .and everyone will not be same for years right...." she taunted him with her words.

Her words clearly explained how much she is in anger with abhi after seeing him taking disha for a long drive. Her only thought was ' he did a mistake and had moved on in his life.. then why can't she ? '

" give him to me , I will take care of him. she is sleeping and there is no need to disturb her.." abhi said taking duggu from her and his words explained how much he was hurted by her words.

He was about to get inside but stopped her saying  " you are right because change is needed in one's life so that they can know whom really meant for you.."

Pragya looked shocked by his words and abhi went inside by taking duggu with him. She could not take it anymore and thought to leave from there . She tried to behave normal infront of everyone but how long she can act being unaffected by him and his presence.

She got ready and came to the dining table and smiled seeing Neil and ragini pampering duggu. He was crawling on the table which became an entertainment for every one. Abhi was reading the newspaper and he was immersed in it.

" come pragya ..we are waiting for you.." ragini said getting up to serve for everyone.

" where is di?  " pragya asked as she didn't find disha around them anywhere. Duggu giggled seeing pragya and she thinks , how attached he is with her. He had seen her only yesterday but he is behaving as he knows her from the birth.

" she will come.. you sit beta.." ragini said and starts to serve. Duggu who was sitting infront of pragya keep on disturbing ragini by keeping his hands inbetween when she tries to keep the roti on her plate.