part 04

The divine love

How much ever we try to hide our feelings , we fail infront of our loved one's. They know about us completly and same happened with pragya.

She was not really comfortable with Abhi sitting beside her for the past half an hour. How ever she try to move away from him , the more closer they come.

Why he should follow me ? Was the only question that was running inside her mind till disha smiled at her in confision. Who ever see her will defintely find that something is wrong !!

" what's wrong with you..? " disha asked slightly touching pragya's hand. She could not deny the question nor could say the intention of abhi trying to get her attention.

She want to slap right on his face which is expressing nothing but his fingers which were folded gently were tickling her mid arm from tge minute they sat together.

She nodded her head in a negative direction by giving a glare to abhi. She ignored it and started to stare through the window.

Few minutes later ,they reached their place and they entered a two bedroom flat. It was few months before, pragya owned it. It was so special to her as it's the only property she have ... for her .

" nice interior..." disha said keeping her bag aside. Abhi and disha started to roam around the rooms while pragya rolled her sleeves and entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast to them.

' The morning scenario was horrible. He openly said that i dont like coffee. Yes i dont like it.. but what was the need to admit it. Thank god , di... didn't took it serious.

I controlled the situation that he already knew when he came first day to our home. The way i used to spill the coffee in the sink . It was a utter secret of me and di knew about it , whenever I come to home , ma used to prepare coffee and I could not escape from it.

But abhi knew it very well. The months we spent together were beautiful days of my life. Where I loved to live myself. '

Fb starts..

" abhi..when we are moving to our new apartment.." pragya asked him who was seriously tuning with his guitar.

" will be shifting soon as some works are left pending and its really hard for me to take up everything at a time.." he said scratching his fore head lightly.

Pragya could see how much he is stressing himself . He wants to concentrate on his studies as it's his final year and also in his music plus their new plan of living with each other.

She could not rush him and remained cool and waited for him to complete everything and was staying in the hostel . She didn't opt the hostel as she was planning to stay with Abhi. The news went viral as she is not topic of the college . She swayed inside the college with the tagname " rockstar's girlfriend " .

She should admit that every girls were jealous on her for making abhi her's. He used to stay with her all the time and over possesive when it comes to her.

" hmm.." she huffed and was bored as he is not even looking at her and was busy with his guitar. Sometimes she feels jealous on seeing the guitar in his hands but not her.