part 02

Thanks guys for your support and it's really a short story may be with 5 or 7 parts.. I don't know how much I can write.. it depends on the story length..

So the next part from this sweet girl.. do read it and enjoy... dont forget to vote...

Target : 80 votes

Pragya was taken aback by his words and looked at him with tears in her eyes. The past started to flash before her eyes which she wants to forget it.. She started to shiver a little while abhi made her to sit on the near by sofa. He kneels down before her cupping her face in his palms. He kissed her forehead which he missed these days. The comfort in that kiss can take away all his days which he spent without her.

" please.. leave from here.. because you gonna marry my di.. not me.. so just stay away from me and accordinv to us we are strangers and we should be like that.." Pragya said pushing his hands and wiped her tears.

" did you forgot all our beautiful days which we spent together...? I know I did a mistake , but for that you can't shove me away from you..." Abhi said trying to hold her hands.

It was not easy for pragya to ask him to move away from her but she have to do for her sister's happiness. She accepts that he did a mistake and It was un forgivable which erased because of her love for him. But today she want him to move away from her for disha.

" I don't remember those things and I am trying to forget it.. so will you please.." before she could complete they heard disha's voice and pragya pushed him getting from there. She reached to the bed and sits there while abhi stood tapping his shirt and jeans.

" sorry.. mumma's friends wanted to see me and hope you had a great time with pragya.." disha asked and abhi nodded his head.

" shall we leave..? " she asked and abhi too agreed with her. He lastly looked at pragya who was just avoiding him by staring the opposite wall.

Abhi walked off from there where pragya broked down finally. She had no gutts to cry before him , because she knew he will convince her . Slowly the words started to echo in her ears.

" you killed my baby...you are responsible for this.. you did this purposely..."

" listen to me.. I didn't.."

" don't even show your face to me and I hate you.. I just hate you.. please leave from here.. "

Pragya washed her face and looked herself in the mirror. She touched her abdomen and tears started to roll down from her eyes . She closed her eyes in pain and cried silently not audible to any one.

" are you inside ? " she heard disha's voice and quickly wiped her face and comes out smiling at her as nothing happened. It was hard to bottle up all her emotions but she have to do for her sister.

" what do you think about abhi ? Is he really looking good... how is my choice.." disha asked excitedly for pragya's answer.

" he is really a nice guy di and you deserve him.. " pragya said with a wide smile and continued " actually i have to speak with the manager , so I will make a call and will come.." Pragya excused herself and moved from there.

Abhi reached his room and started to break the things. He was in anger with his parents for arranging marriage with disha while forcing him and the other hand on pragya. He very well knew that she loves him and had forgiven him but she doesn't want to break her sister's heart but for that she herself made her heart as a stone and also broked my heart.. " how can she think that I can live with disha happily ... I have to do something to bring my pragya back and then will explain disha. I know she will be quite upset but will understand the situation.. She is not like pragya who is stubborn and always sacrifices evrything for others... but I am happy atlast I had found her and will never leave her to move away from me ..."