part 05

Thanks for your wonderful support and yes may be one or two parts is rest and this will end soon.. what is their past and why pragya fear to near abhi..? Will be answered soon....

5. One step closer

   It's been three weeks since they reached Mumbai

It's been three weeks since they reached Mumbai. Pragya was not feeling comfortable whenever abhi visits them but she adjusts it only for her sister. The way he looks at her , the way he talks to her makes her more irritated but will try to escape from his trap.

" pragya... i am leaving as I have an important meeting in our company.." disha said picking up her laptop bag and hugged sidely pragya who was sitting on the kitchen counter sipping her coffee.

" bye.." she muttered as disha waved bye leaving from there and looked outside through the window.

She finished her coffee and thought to do her pending works. She took an off today because she felt dizzy at the early morning.

Pragya was working when the door bell ringed. With the thoughts who can be , an opened the door. She saw abhi standing before her and was looking restless.

" why you are here and di is in meeting .. " pragya said , not wanted him to enter inside. She just said at the door step by keeping her head on the door because everything before her is just getting darker.

" what happened to you..? I called disha and she informed me that you are not well from the morning.. I came to check you..!! " abhi said stepping inside pushing the door harder making her to lose the balance.

She landed on his arms and he steadied her by making her to stand. Her heart skipped once his hand surrounded her waist but the reality strikes inside her mind that it's not her right. He is not her men and she should agree with it.

" are you okay..? " abhi asked and she just walked inside. Abhi closed the door and paced behind her with lots of doubts.

" Is there anything that you are hiding from me pragya..? " he asked but the words were not audible to pragya . She felt dizzy again and her head started to spin fast making her to lose her concious. She saw abhi looking at her files and she could not call him as her throat went dried out while she lifted her hand in air. Before she could reach mid air , she falls down .

Abhi heard a sound and saw pragya lying in the floor. His heart stopped and rushed towards her. He picked her up and moved towards her room , made her to lie . He calls the doctor and informed it's emergency.

After few minutes , he saw doctor coming out from the room and enquired about her.

" did she had a miscarriage before..? " the doctor asked making abhi to freeze for a moment.

" yeah doctor.." Abhi said in a low tone and doctor gave a prescription list and asked her to take care.

Abhi walked inside her room to see pragya lying on the bed sadly and he could see the tear strains on her eyes. She wiped it seeing him and sat covering herself with the duvet.