part 09

Thanks guys for your support and I am happy seeing your response towards my ff. This is going to be the final part and an epilogue for sure..

So here it is...

9. Shocks and suprises

" Don't make a permanent decision
For the temporary emotion "

Pragya was expecting an answer from disha which she belived for these days. Though her heart screams that it can't be true but her mind awakens her to stay strong.

" you are..." before disha could explain her phone rings , she sighed attending the call.

" hello..yeah i am coming.." she said ending it and looked at pragya who was still confused.

" i know still you didn't get your answers..I will tell everything that happened these days.. just wait for me.." she said leaving from there.

But pragya felt impatient and restless without knowing what's the truth behind abhi and disha's relation. Her heart beats fast thinking of whether she had mistaken the whole situation and took a wrong way leading to their separation.

Pragya saw disha getting into the car and ignited it with high speed. Pragya felt it odd as she never drive like this.

' what happened to di? Why she is rushing as if it's an emergency..? I need to go to help her ...' pragya thought and ran behind her. She took another car and starts to follow. It was hard for pragya as there is more traffic but was keeping a track of her path.

Pragya saw disha stopping the car near a flat. Disha gets down and gives the key to the watchman to park the car and walks speedily. Pragya too park's near the gate and starts to follow her.

' why she is running as if she is hiding a big truth from everyone...' she thought and rushed behind disha.

Disha climbed third floor and knocked the door a little. She covered her face with the scarf and Pragya was watching it from the corridor.

" how long he is waiting for you..? Come inside..!!" A lady took disha inside closing the door. But the door was not closed properly because pragya kept her foot to stop closing it fully. She looked around to confirm that no one is watching her and also inside. She gets in closing the door without making any sound.

" you know he didn't had anything from the morning.."Pragya saw the same lady who took disha inside saying and handovered the plate to make him eat.

Disha nods her head and asked her to go and sleep . The lady gave her a warm smile and left from there.

Disha went inside the room and Pragya too followed her. She know it's wrong to doubt on her but she wants to know what hidden behind her .

" rishab..." Disha smiled seeing at the guy who is sitting infront of her. His face becomes happy when he saw disha there.

" here you are.. how much I have to wait dear..? " he said and disha moved towards him. She sat beside him nodding her head as she is listening to him.

" yeah.. I would have.. but was talking with pragya.." she said making to eat. She forced the piece of roti inside his mouth while he smiled at her.

" how is she..? " he asked as disha nod her head. ' how is she means..? He know about me and why di came here ? Who is he..? '

" why you didn't had your food? Dont be adamant because I can't come here whenever you wish because pragya returned few days before only.. " disha said and rishab nods his head.