Part 01

Thanks guys for your support... keep supporting by pressing the ☆ button... this story is fresh set of story and hope you will like it..

Target : 60 votes

In Arora's mansion...

The whole mansion is decorated with colourful lights and flowers . Ladies were gossiping on one side , while the workers were doing their work with happy faces.

A girl in red legenga was dancing in the middle of the group of girls, laughing loudly . She teaches the other girls how to dance perfectly when someone calls her from the stairs.

" pragya...where is my favourite bracelet.." she excused herself from the girl's and ran towards the stairs.

" disha di.. it is there on your bed. You were drunken..* disha closed her mouth and took her to the room..*

" Is this the way you will openly say that I am a drunker? " she asked sitting before the mirror applying the lipstick.

" why I should say to my future jiju also..? Pragya asked taking the bracelet from the bedside and gave to her.

" and di.. why you are not saying anything about jiju to me ? How does he looks ? Handsome ? Good looking ? Moderate looking..? " pragya was keep on questioning her.

' I don't know what's happening in this home..yeah I am also one of the daughter but they never share with me.. yesterday only I came from Mumbai, working in one of my father's company branch , because my dad asked me to come and they slightly talked with me as a guest that tmrw is my sister's engagement... they never consider me as a family member and what if my marriage also happens like this...? '

" pragya... where are you lost ? " she came out from her thoughts when disha called her aloud.

" mumma is calling you as the groom's family arrived..go fast or else you have to face her wrath... " disha said and pragya rushed from there to the living hall.

" where did you went ? " her mom asked once pragya came towards them holding her breath.

" sorry

" sorry.. I was with disha di. ." Pragya said trying to breath properly.

" ragini ..it's not time to scold her and come let's welcome them.. " her father supported pragya while she winked at him.

 " her father supported pragya while she winked at him