part 06

6. The truth behind our separation

Pragya's pov

It was again a bliss. Second year of my college and one year passed with no arrears. The beautiful thing that happened in my life was abhi. He cares for me and i might drown in his love. But this year , I gonna miss him so much, the way i used to check me whether I reached college , the way we used to spend time with each other in the college canteen , the way he used to feed me during lunch time , our lovely dovely talks. I will miss him totally.

But I am happy that he joined his father's company. Yes he was hell adamant to become a rockstar but I gave him an idea to work in his office until he gets an offer. I wanted him to stand independently and he agreed with me.

My thoughts were broken by his phone call. He never forgets to call me in the lunch time because I will be free in the canteen. I could not attend his calls during the class hours and still he blames on it.

" Did you had your lunch ? " he asked as soon as I attended his call and still I could not believe myself how I fell in love with this idiot.

" for your kind information Mr. Mehra .. now only I came from the class to canteen and before I could have my lunch , you called me.." I said to which he let out a chuckle.

" yah.. I know you will blame me for coming late.. you are so weak , and could not run like a Mary Kom to the canteen.."

" but I can punch you like her.. you are still mocking at me.. if this gonna continue , I will end your call.." I said slightky pissed off by his talks. He is not cared about how much I am missing him , yet will not let a chance to tease me. Now only you said ne care for you..!! Urgh..!!

" okay..peace .. pretty please.. I was waiting to call you because I have a big suprise to you.." he said and i could guess he is happy.

" what suprise ..? " i aksed him unable to control my eagerness. I must say he is good at giving surprising to me.

" not now..I will tell you once we meet today evening..!!" He said making me to frown. I know he is doing it purposely so that I would please him. But today it's not going to happen.

" okay " I replied simoly which was an unexpected reaction from me for him. But poor abhi , doesn't know that I am kidding him..

" pragya you are not interested in knowing about it.." he asked her with a plain voice. I can guess , he is hurt because I didn't reacted the way i used to .

" abhi.. you are going to give me the suprise any how on evening only so why I should keep on asking you..? " I asked him.

" but I thought you will ask me because it's gonna be the best of all. I thought you will think about it and atleast by the time you might miss me.." he sounds really like a kid.

" if not so , I will miss you.. you know i was thinking about you before you made me a call to me.." I admitted what's inside my heart. Yes we both miss each other but its important stage in our life.

" oh..I too miss you.." he said giving a kiss through the phone. He only knew how to make me blush.

" don't say you are blushing.." he asked and i quietly nod my head. That's when I realised I want to submit my record.