My Bloody Boyfriend

I'm VERY irregular. I was staying at my new boyfriends for the first time. We had been having sex and apparently that can bring about a period. Like jump start it I guess. Anyway I didn't know I was going to start so we both fall asleep naked and cuddling. I'm an active sleeper. I move around a lot. The next morning I woke up to a wet feeling between my legs and butt. And sometimes when I'm cold I stick my hands between my thighs and lay on my side for warmth. I opened my eyes and looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. I lifted the white sheets and looked down to a horrible scene. We were both covered in blood. It looked like I'd tried to kill him.

There was nothing I could do. No hiding. No covering up. It was a lost cause. So I woke him up and he opened his eyes and turned to me and his eyes got huge. He hadn't even seen the damage yet but he was looking at me like I was an alien. He kind of yelled "What's all over your face!? Did you get a bloody nose?!" And I realized that at some point in the night I put my face in my blood covered hands.

I said no but I got my period and it was bad. So he lifts the covers and it was like that seen in The Godfather with the horse head. He didn't scream thank god. He just ran into the bathroom and immediately got in the shower. Leaving me alone in the blood soaked sheets covered in blood and still leaking. I started to cry. I couldn't do anything. There was only one bathroom. And he was in it. So I just sat there sobbing.

When he came out I pushed past him and rinsed off. Tossed on my clothes. Ran to my purse and pulled out a $20 for cleaning. Tossed it his direction and bolted. I ignored all of his calls and never spoke to him again. I just couldn't.

A/N: Did you see what I did? Came in a black benz lef...no jk jk, it's the TITLE

HoHoHo

your hoe