chocolate and ice-ceam

so yesterday hadn't been the best of days for me, I didn't do so well in my Spanish final and my parents took me out for dinner to cheer me up but of course halfway through the meal I realized that I had gotten my period, you know that feeling you get when you feel the first trickle of blood down your pants, well I felt that and panicked because I was wearing light blue jeans and I just knew they were going to get stained, so I scrambled off the nearest restroom and sure enough I had gotten my period. great timing, I thought to myself in the stall because I hadn't any pads with me. so I call my mum from the stall in a hush voice and long story short she went and got me the comfiest trackies EVER and some pads. I got changed and I thought ah well it'll be ok now. but nope. you see I get really bad cramps on my first day and so when we got back to the restaurant my cramps had began so I just kinda laid on the booth chair thing huddled in pain. I think our waitress must have noticed because she came back to our table after a while with a plate that had this HUGE chocolate chip cookie on it with ice-cream and chocolate sauce on top. my dad was like 'we didn't order this' and she just smiled at me and said 'its on the house'

and that is how my terrible day ended beautifully, filled with free chocolate and ice-cream 

A/N: sometimes i wish i had a more understanding mother, gang gang