death seven

He doesn't stir as the bed shifts beneath my weight. I'm a heartbeat away from getting up when his eyelids flutter open.

Bright, warm morning light is filtering through his crisp white curtains. There's a tiny ring of gold around his black pupils, emerald eyes glimmering.

His skin is pale, cheeks flushed, curls spilling over the creased pillowcase.

"Morning angel," I stroke his forehead and dip down to kiss the corner of his mouth.

He lets out a pitiful whine, grabbing at me. I chuckle, letting him pull me back down beside him.

"We're cuddling all day since I'm off work."

"Are we?" I grin, stroking his scalp and he purrs. "I think we should do something fun."

"No," he pouts, running at his eyelids wearily.

"You're still sleepy aren't you babe?"

He nuzzles into my side, hair tickling the crook of my neck.

"I have class later."

It's such a horrible lie. I'm mentally cursing myself but I already told him I'm in uni. My heart hurts because I've already grown too attached and I don't want to be apart.

Harry makes me feel human. He makes me feel more alive than I've ever been.

All I know for certain is that he's soft and warm, skin as smooth as velvet. His heart is tender and kind. Sensitive but unlike mine, never callous.

I'm cruel and unforgiving but I am trying my hardest to change. He's doing that to me, making me a better person.

That doesn't mean I can completely transform. I still take innocent lives, I'll never be as pure as Harry.

I've learned to accept that. What I'll never accept is that it's my responsibility to kill him.

Why'd I let myself form such a strong bond? Everything hurts.

I'm not supposed to feel. I'd rather be numb.

But he kisses me and it suddenly srikes me was feeling something is so rare and so special. I wanted this for years. I was so alone.

Now someone cares about me. We're close, his heart and my heart are dear friends.

It's a feathery light kiss but it means absolutely everything. My body is dissolving and it doesn't matter.

"Skip."

"That's a rebellious thing to do," I joke.

His irises grow darker, turning a deep shade of green like the middle of a forest.

"You can't always be innocent."

I'm stunned, heart tumbling in my chest. There are so many naughty things I want to do to him.

When you've lacked physical touch for years, your desire consumes you.

"I thought you were my angel," I murmur, thumb grazing his hairline.

"If I'm an angel what does that make you?"

My lips are finding the shell of his ear, hands tugging at his curls.

"Your worst nightmare."

I feel his body shudder but he doesn't leave any space between us, just continues searching my face, hand cupping my jaw.

"Bring it."

Our lips are crashing together and I'm thinking of every little detail. The freckles dotting the bridge of his nose and that tiny scar on his cheekbone. It makes the kiss that much sweeter. The curvature of his pale body, porcelain skin littered with tattoos. Those little leaves, that damn butterfly...everything. I'm slipping one hand between his thighs, stroking him through his boxers. He mewls into my mouth but I don't tease for long.

"Zayn," he pants out, eyes filled to the brim with tears.

"Angel," I whisper, tucking him in my arms. "I won't leave you."

His lips are swollen, cheeks tinted bright pink and I want to pick up were I left off but I just can't.

"It's okay, I know school is important and I'm being selfish."

Fuck, that hurts. This is all so wrong. I'm horrible.

"No you aren't babe."

"It's been so long since I-"

Felt so damn close to someone. Wanted to touch and taste and devour. Since I felt pleasure. Since I experienced intimacy. My heart is exploding at the thought. My body is begging.

I feel myself growing hard and I want that pretty mouth wrapped around me.

His erection is growing too, pressed up against me.

Help him out Zayn.

"Seeing Louis again felt surreal."

"How so?"

He's wiping at his eyelids with the back of his hand.

"He embarrassed me. I fucking gave him everything and then he...did you see that amused little smirk on his face? Yeah, obviously I have feelings for you. He didn't have to point it out, he-"

"Breathe babe," I chuckle.

"I can't," his voice is broken; breaths ragged. "I gave myself to him Zayn. Then he just left me."

Oh. I'm so stupid and insensitive.

"Harry I didn't...I'm sorry angel. Don't cry."

I kiss his jaw and all the way down his neck. I'm sucking bruises at his collarbone, watching his eyes flutter closed.

"Zayn," he moans softly, hips bucking beneath me.

I'm sure he never touched him like this.

My fingers trail down his sides, skimming his delicate ribcage. I can feel his pulse strumming, chest heaving as my finger swirls around his bellybutton. There's a trail of dark hair there, all the way down to his waistband and I'm kissing a wet, wandering path there, thumbs stroking his hips.

I'm a tease. Stopping before kissing all the back up, hands fondling his hardened nipples, rolling them between my tanned fingers. Pretty baby pink little buds, softening inside my warm mouth. My tongue flicks over them, tracing tiny circles and he's rutting against the bedsheets.

Not such a bad day off.

He hisses as I tug with my teeth, fists clenching up the sheets. He already looks like a beautiful wreck beneath me, rosy lips swollen, hair tangled. There's a sheen of sweat at his forehead, one little bead sliding down his temple as I stop to lick it away. His cheeks are glowing.

He's fucking radiant. A true angel. All he needs is wings. His mess of curls is a bright halo, body rumpling the cloud white sheets.

"You okay angel?"

He's biting his bottom lip, the noise he elicits from his mouth fucking obscene, making my entire body shiver.

My hand rests on his chest.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

"Should have saved myself for you," he whispers.

And he looks at me like there's something in me worth looking at.

A/N: I NEED A MOMENT