death seventeen

+mature

I dry him off and he giggles as the fluffy towel runs through his damp curls. I pepper his face with kisses before carrying him bridal style, placing him gently on the bed.

"You're beautiful Zayn."

My heart dances in my chest as I scoop down to kiss him, legs straddling his waist.

So are you my angel.

The kiss deepens and I get lost in him, hands roaming his torso, tongue furling. The inside of his mouth is wet and sweet and indescribably good.

He looks like heaven, cheeks flushed, eyelids fluttering closed as my lips travel to his neck, littering little love bites. Soft moans slip from his lips and he fists up the sheets, body relaxing as I leave an open-mouthed kiss on his warm shoulder.

I kiss a trail down his stomach, stopping just above his waist, moving to his hipbones before kissing all the way back up.

"Zayn," his voice quivers.

I roll his hardened nipple between my fingers but quickly soften it with my mouth, licking a circle around his pink bud.

His hips buck slightly, back arching beautifully off the bed. I can feel his hardness beneath me. I'm tempted to stroke him and get him off quickly but I have other plans.

My lips kiss his inner thighs before spending time tracing around his healing wound.

He opens his eyes, a deep shade of emerald so rare my breath hitches.

I'm melting for him, stopping to tuck a stray curl behind his ear.

"I'll be back babe."

He whimpers at the loss of contact and grabs for my hand. I smile and press a feather-like kiss to the corner of his mouth, returning with the mysterious brown sack.

"I noticed you shaved when I gave you your bath. That's good babe and I now you're squeaky clean which is really important."

"Okay," he replies quietly. "I trust you and whatever is in the bag."

"Good," I chuckle. "Face the headboard, on your knees."

It's a softly spoken order and he's obedient.

"Wasn't expecting this," he admits, arching his bum, elbows flat on the bed.

"Nice view," I say, kneading his cheeks. "If you need a pillow-"

"I'm alright...thank you."

I caress him for a bit and kiss and nibble at his tender cheeks. My breath is warm against his hole. He shivers slightly and the bag rustles as I get out the lube.

"That's scented isn't it?"

"S'that okay? I'm sure you taste great but passion fruit seems a hell of a lot better."

"Fair enough," he laughs.

I start with gentle circular motions around his hole, rubbing a generous amount of lube there before running my tongue over his skin.

He shudders as I lick around and stroke his velvet soft bum. I give him time to adjust before switching to lighter more precise licks with the tip of my tongue. I build up the intensity, lapping slowly and his head drops, an obscene moan spilling from his mouth.

My hands continue to gently stretch apart his cheeks, tongue still flicking before kissing his taint, inner thighs and the backs of his legs.

His body reacts instantly, twitching, headboard knocking against the wall. I don't neglect his growing erection, hands fondling the senstive area.

"Oh fuck," he exhales shakily.

A bead of sweat rolls down the nape of his neck. I want to chase it with my tongue but it's already fast at work.

He trembles, elbows giving out beneath him and I stop to ask if he's okay.

"You alright angel?"

"I don't remember it feeling that good. If you want to take me from behind-"

"No babe, is that what you want? This isn't about me."

His cheeks redden as he rolls over onto his back.

I kiss a lazy line down his bare chest before taking him in my mouth. His jaw goes slack. I'm gentle as I suck because he is still so tender and carefully ease my fingers into him.

My tongue licks his length before taking his balls into my mouth, fingers inching deeper inside of him.

"Zayn," he purrs.

My hand flips so I can stroke the tightly stretched skin over his perineum, pad of my thumb sweeping.

A small gasp escapes him as my fingers go knuckle deep. He flutters around them, eyelids closing.

"Still okay angel?"

"So good," he murmurs.

I crook my finger until I reach his prostate. His hips buck and he moans my name so loud it bounces off the walls.

His skin is slick, thin layer of sweat covering his body.

I apply more pressure and he lets out a pitiful whimper.

"Let's make love."

"Yes," he replies breathlessly and rolls over for me.

I'm reaching around for more lube, coating my member and lining myself up before easing into him.

"Not too fast babe."

I dip down to kiss the hot skin at the base of his neck.

"God, I love you," his voice shakes.

He grips at the headboard as I push in deeper. My hips snap back before I thrust into him again.

"Don't ever leave me," he cries out. "I need you, I need you, I love you-"

Over and over until his legs are quivering, bed shaking and he's spilling, sighing contently at the release of the tension.

I slow down, riding it out, orgasm hitting me in a strong wave. It builds in my chest and spreads until I'm dizzy with it, body going weak, mind buzzing.

"Harry," I exhale softly, falling limply at his side.

"I just died and went to heaven."

I tuck him safely in my arms, heart thudding against my ribcage.

"I don't want you to die. Stay here with me-"

I'm well aware it was a figure of speech but I also know his death is inevitable and I don't want to face the truth.

"Right here," my lips brush against the crook of his neck. "I love you too. So much Harry."

His gaze is fixed on the stars above us and I can't stop staring at him, heart expanding in my chest.

The moment I saw him I knew.

He's different.

I wanted to get close and that's something I had never felt before. I wish things were simple, I wish I could love him without being afraid.

I'm terrified. Losing him means losing everything.

A/N: dates, fluff and more fluff coming